“Very good body massage”

Dai Cat Foot Massage
Ranked #47 of 166 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I just came back from the massage. The staff is friendly although they barely speak English. Without asking what massage I want and without telling me the price I was brought upstairs by one of the women. When I was changed she started with my arms while my feet get soaked. After that she massaged my feet, legs, back, legs again, shoulders and head. She also used hot stones and kind of rubber hammers. The massage was nice and hard and barely painful. After 75 mins she told me she had finished. Downstairs the reception told me it was 260k dong. Probably not the cheapest massage but this one was really good and the masseuse did not ask for a tip. After all I have her 40k tip which I think it's worth.

2  Thank Hans S
There are newer reviews for Dai Cat Foot Massage

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I go every week - arms, feet, legs, back, shoulders and neck, head.... Ask for Ms Diep, she is the Best, so strong and skilled, it hurts some places but that's what I want in a massage, none of this strokey gentle Thai rubbish! The house charges 160K VND for more than 1 hour but you need to give Ms Diep 200K VND (at least!) because she gets very little from the business!!

1  Thank bi55shum
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

No proper changing room. The picture is not relevant. Misleading as we thought so nice. No services.

1  Thank Derricktbl
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had 60 min foot massages, at a cost of 200k dong each. Seemed pricier than similar massages I've gotten in Thailand - maybe that's normal.

Note, The foot massage actually turned out to be a full body massage.

The only sour point was at the end when asked to tip. I really had no idea what to tip, and they asked for 100k dong each. Seemed rather pricey and slightly forced.

Overall, I'm glad we stopped, just slightly disappointed by the end tip experience.

2  Thank Gregory G
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This massage parlor is really cheap and good. About $8.00 Singapore dollar an hour, I had a 2 hour session and was totally relaxed after that. It was so refreshing that I gave my masseur a 100000 dong tip. $6 sin dollar.

3  Thank derricktang