Entrance Fee: VND 100,000.00
Day: Monday - Thursday
Duration: 45 minutes
Seats: Cushioned, very comfortable
This place is not well promoted; theatre is big but only a handful of audiences in each show. You may buy the tickets just before the show, no need any bookings unless you are taking a big group.
Be there 20 minutes earlier so that you can catch a close up performance of the traditional Hue Music. The 1 string instrument is interesting and unique.
You will also have a chance to take a photograph with the ushers/musicians in traditional costumes.
There are plenty of shops nearby the theatre.
A nice range of performance; separated into 5 scenes.
1. Comedy of a tale of an old man carrying his wife - 1 person, 2 characters
2. Traditional Vietnamese Royal Music - with traditional musical instruments
3. Lion Giving Birth - quite different from the usual version of Chinese lion dance
4. Ho Nguyet Co Turning Into A Fox - a great story with excellent acting skills
(this was my favourite part)
5. Hue Royal Music (Nha Nhac)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.