Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $31.80
from $35.90
from $34.88
More Info
All reviews manila airport vietnam culture old quarter explained everything great insight hoa lo prison west lake an amazing experience hoan kiem lake driver temple literature transfer hao loan knowledge cha
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2016

It could have been a very tiring transport because it’s nearly 300 km from Hanoi to Halong according to gg map. But it was very comfortable on your car. The driver picked us up on time with a right car, right size and then he instantly arrange luggage of us in the car. As your introduction of service, car was very new, clean. He agreed to stop on the halfway so that we could buy water and some necessary things. A courteous man! Highly recommended gadt’s transfer service.

2  Thank Anderson L
Go A, Marketing Executive at GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Hi Anderson L,
Thank you for using our transfer service and give us this review!
I feel so proud that our service made you the great experience for the transfer to Halong. You are so kind to give us and many other tourists detailed description of this transfer. As you know, we arrange everything well to ensure that you don't have any inconvenience during the time in the car. I'm pleased to hear that our experienced and well-trained driver did the right process we set. They are all required to be warm, polite and helpful in any case.
Once again, thank you for saying "highly recommended gadt's transfer service" and hope to see you again in our system. Don't forget to contact us for a coupon code.
Best wishes,

Reviewed July 16, 2016

Instantly supported! Two days in Phnom Penh , I captured an ad of Biking to Phnom Udong full-day private tour when browsing and liked it at once, but it seemed too late for us to book 2 slots. I called their hotline to ask for an urgent booking. They said that they needed to check first and got back to me. Fortunately, there were still slots available for us.
And the next day, everything was great when experience traditional values of this country with at a reasonable schedule as well as the warm welcome from 2 friendly tour guides. We had a leisurely ride through handicrafts villages, towns and pagodas. Udong is really beautiful to take time. Thank you for this trip!

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Gibbons J
Go A, Người quản lý at GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Hi Gibbons J,
These words about our day tour in Phnom Penh are motivating us a lot.
Of course, in your situation at that time, you would be afraid of not joining in this tour when the tour in 1 day's coming. Your praise of support service will be sent to this department. Actually, we always keep our support as soon as possible because we believe that every client is our friend who needs someone to share their memories with. Any call, email, messages of you or any other ones is usually checked constantly to not miss out any requests from you.
I see that you had a great bike ride to Phnom Udong. You seem to love outdoors activities, which is great for your health. Hope you're always well. I wish I could know the names of 2 guides you followed. We will send your comments of friendliness to them.
Once again, thank you and your valuable review about us!

Reviewed July 15, 2016

I booked this tour with Goasiadaytrip. I was really impressed when looking at their webpage because of an attractive green design. And this tour is not underrated as well as with reasonable schedule. A friendly tour guide welcomed us at our hotel and he took us to Filipino market where you can find many stalls selling a large choices of handicrafts, clothes and wooden items. And of course you can bargain (I liked this – very cheap). We then climbed to Signal hill to overlook the charming city from above and went to Tanjung Aru beach for a breathtaking sunset. The panorama of this city would be captured. One of its highlights was that we sat down and enjoyed local food. It was very delicious and fresh. Quite much for a night trip like this. Thanks goasiadaytrip!

2  Thank Asselman M
Go A, Người quản lý at GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Hi Asselman M,
I and our IT team are really merry to know your impression on our web. Many thanks for your encourage. Upon your words, I understand that we are successful in conveying you the cultural values of the city. In this tour, we offer you a chance to discover a Kota Kinabalu in different aspects from simple markets in the city to beautiful views on the beach. The beautiful Kota Kinabalu never disappoints you.
It's also fortunate to hear that you like our meal. Our chefs are well recruited with long-time experience and we prepared the best delicacies to your taste. I hope that the memorable time with us will be unforgettable in your mind. From your detailed review, I'm more confident that our schedule is really interesting and rational to many other visitors.
Thank you for all! Wish you much luck and success!

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Pick this trip because the price was so good. After taking some cruises into consideration from some other agents, my wife and I decided to choose this one before flying to Ho Chi Minh City. The cruise was very nice, clean and politely-decorated from corridors to rooms. In two days, we did take part in kayaking and visited caves. There were also other activities you can join. It's so exciting. The greatest thing was that we had a chance to see amazing landscapes of hundreds natural islets on board. If we come back, we will take a three–day trip. Don't miss an opportunity to be on cruise while visiting Ha Long Bay.

2  Thank Humphreys L
Go A, Marketing executive at GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Hi Humphreys L.
Warmest greetings from our team!
Thank you for rewriting your feelings of our Halong bay cruise service!
I hope your trip to Ho Chi Minh city very well after the great time you have with us on the Halong Bay cruise. According to your words, I see that you are very satisfied with this booking. It's so great.
Halong Bay cruise is one of the highlight services we offer. The purpose of cruise tours is that Goasiadaytrip would love to introduce the majesty of this world's Wonder to many tourists. The more, the happier. Our team will lead you to discover the spots and join in activities on the Bay with much fun and enjoyment. As you can see, "landscapes of hundreds natural islets'" are very seldom to find on our planet. We are honoured to make you a chance to capture these stunning views. Thank you again for spending time with our friendly staff! See you on​ other occasions!
Best wishes,

Reviewed July 15, 2016

I saw some reviews of my friends then decided to book a private car for this trip for more ease after a long flight from my country to Luang Prabang. A driver was waiting when I stepped out from the exit and he held a sign printed my name on. We instantly greeted each other and get on a new, clean and comfortable car. Not waste any minute. Thanks to him, I went to the hotel as soon as I expected. The driver was very humorous and talkative. He also gave me lots of advice when travelling here. Good service!

3  Thank Spencer L
Go A, Marketing Executive at GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Hi Spencer L,
Thanks for your time!
It's so fortunate to welcome you at Luang Prabang airport. As you could see, we are very professional and we tried much to save your time as well as many other clients'. You would be surely picked up on time because we have a good team tracking your flight. Many our clients like your friends gave us high appreciation. And so you are with these words on Tripadvisor. It's good things we always expect to receive from you. We strong believe to be taking "more ease" in transfer and giving you our best convenience and quality service every time you go with us.
Our drivers are so happy to read your feelings of theirs. On behalf of them, I thank you again and hope much luck to you!
Be healthy and be happy!
Warmest greetings!