TripAdvisor

from $23.40
from $25.00
from $68.00
More Info
All reviews hanoi city tour cooking class day tour countryside restaurant halong bay ha noi city great package great tour small group tour chi min his knowledge excellent guide thank you so much professional service recommend this trip old quarter highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend this tour and Thuy as your guide. An experience I will carry for a lifetime. My cousin and I ended up adding a second day to our tour.

4  Thank roxaktcn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Halong Bay is a world-renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site, so ensure you have a rewarding, and hassle-free, visit with this guided tour. The cruise was excellent! We really had a great time there. Service, food, staff, itinerary was great. Definitely we will be back.!

2  Thank susan t
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did the 2 day / 1 night trip on the Halong and it was quite nice. Fantastic experience. I spent the most beautiful day of my life on this cruise.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There was plenty of opportunities for stops to take in the sights and photos and have a drink. I highly recommend doing one of these tours particularly if you enjoy exploring nature and culture here.

10  Thank sarah t
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did 2 day and night tour and loved both of them! Our guide is very knowledgeable and truly loves what he does which makes the tour even more interesting.

4  Thank vn b