All reviewsprivate roomfemale dormlily's travel agencybohemian vibehalong bayperfect hosteltravel adviceold quartercat basmall streetgreat street foodlocation is greatbackpackers hostelfree breakfastgreat bathroombed dormbook trips
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Great hostel with great staff who will do anything to make your stay in Hanoi great.
They can help you with anything, from bustickets to tours.

Rooms are clean and have airconditioning. Bathroom and shower are good too.

Can highly recommend this place!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
RezmaR, Public Relations Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thank you so much for coming to stay in our Hostel. We are so happy to have you here chilling out with us. Hope you enjoy all travel here and have a greatest time to see and understand Vietnam. Take care and welcome back all the time! See you

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a double room which was so big it was great. Got so much room and facilities for your money. The room was decorated lovely with a balcony and tv. All the staff were so friendly and helpful it made us feel very welcome, lots of different nationalities too which is good. The free breakfast was a bonus! They also helped us book a trip to ha long bay which is a must and helped with airport transfers. Lots of shops, bars, restaurants near as well as the lake.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stephaniejaine

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are more than happy when knowing that you love the trip we provided and have good time in our hostel. All our staff miss you a lot and wish you all well and enjoy your trip anytime. Please come to stay with us if you come back Hanoi again! Take care with big <3

Reviewed August 7, 2016

The see you at lily's travel agency and hostel are both very helpful and have provided me with great tours and a lovely stay at their hostel. Thuy offered a memorable stay in sapa and Van invited me to one of their staff lunches (no charge) to make me more familiair with the Vietnamese kitchen. She also provided me with tea and made sure I was allright when I got sick. After an incident of the laundry company both Thuy and Van made sure I got a refund and provided me with excellent service. Can recommend this hostel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
RezmaR, Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing our Hostel and enjoying your stay with us. Your recommendations are the big motivation for us to do better job. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Vietnam and safe travel. <X

Reviewed July 29, 2016

I did a little hostel-hopping in Hanoi and wish I had found Lily's much sooner! Good energy, friendly and helpful staff, dorm room was inexpensive, clean, and sweetly decorated. Breakfast is included and it's tasty. Perfect choice for a backpacker like myself who likes to talk to other travelers but isn't necessarily down to party hard every night.
Note - Wifi but no computer access, lockers aren't large enough to hold a big backpack.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank anl95

Thank you so much for your feedback for us. We are so happy as you enjoyed staying in our Hostel. We really appreciate the feedback you gave for us so we can do it better next time. Enjoy travel all the time!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend booked our trip to Sapa through the hostel and it was absolutely amazing. We stayed at Mao's place (the guide) for two nights and it was a great experience. She's very funny and helpful. When we got back at Hanoi we stayed for one night in a dorm room. The room was very clean and had a bathroom attached to it. No remarks there. A big thumbs up for the nice and friendly staff at the hostel and the travel agency next door. We had a lovely stay and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Rezma R, Owner at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel! We LOVE Mao too, she is bloody amazing! I love Sapa, so glad you got to experience it. Hope the rest of you're trip goes well! Safe travels and Om x