All reviewsprivate roomfemale dormlily's travel agencybohemian vibehalong bayperfect hosteltravel adviceold quartercat basmall streetgreat street foodlocation is greatbackpackers hostelfree breakfastgreat bathroombed dormbook trips
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a double room which was so big it was great. Got so much room and facilities for your money. The room was decorated lovely with a balcony and tv. All the staff were so friendly and helpful it made us feel very welcome, lots of different nationalities too which is good. The free breakfast was a bonus! They also helped us book a trip to ha long bay which is a must and helped with airport transfers. Lots of shops, bars, restaurants near as well as the lake.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stephaniejaine
RezmaR, Public Relations Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are more than happy when knowing that you love the trip we provided and have good time in our hostel. All our staff miss you a lot and wish you all well and enjoy your trip anytime. Please come to stay with us if you come back Hanoi again! Take care with big <3

Reviewed August 7, 2016

The see you at lily's travel agency and hostel are both very helpful and have provided me with great tours and a lovely stay at their hostel. Thuy offered a memorable stay in sapa and Van invited me to one of their staff lunches (no charge) to make me more familiair with the Vietnamese kitchen. She also provided me with tea and made sure I was allright when I got sick. After an incident of the laundry company both Thuy and Van made sure I got a refund and provided me with excellent service. Can recommend this hostel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
RezmaR, Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing our Hostel and enjoying your stay with us. Your recommendations are the big motivation for us to do better job. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Vietnam and safe travel. <X

Reviewed July 29, 2016

I did a little hostel-hopping in Hanoi and wish I had found Lily's much sooner! Good energy, friendly and helpful staff, dorm room was inexpensive, clean, and sweetly decorated. Breakfast is included and it's tasty. Perfect choice for a backpacker like myself who likes to talk to other travelers but isn't necessarily down to party hard every night.
Note - Wifi but no computer access, lockers aren't large enough to hold a big backpack.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank anl95

Thank you so much for your feedback for us. We are so happy as you enjoyed staying in our Hostel. We really appreciate the feedback you gave for us so we can do it better next time. Enjoy travel all the time!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend booked our trip to Sapa through the hostel and it was absolutely amazing. We stayed at Mao's place (the guide) for two nights and it was a great experience. She's very funny and helpful. When we got back at Hanoi we stayed for one night in a dorm room. The room was very clean and had a bathroom attached to it. No remarks there. A big thumbs up for the nice and friendly staff at the hostel and the travel agency next door. We had a lovely stay and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Rezma R, Owner at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel! We LOVE Mao too, she is bloody amazing! I love Sapa, so glad you got to experience it. Hope the rest of you're trip goes well! Safe travels and Om x

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We can't rate Lily's highly enough. We wandered in here after a mix up at the hostel we'd originally booked and were welcomed with open arms. We stayed a few nights in a private triple room & one night in a dorm as the triple was already booked & we wanted to extend our stay. Both rooms were clean and comfortable with modern bathroom facilities.

The breakfast (included) is fantastic and the ladies working in the kitchen are proper feeders, always wanting to bring us more fruit!

We booked a 2 day 1 night trip to Halong Bay which exceeded all our expectations & was one of our favourite experiences of our trip so far. We left our big bags at the hostel and when we returned to collect them, we were invited to sit down for as long as we wanted, even though we'd already checked out and were not technically paying guests any longer. This is a very different experience to the ones we've had elsewhere when we've collected our bags then been hustled out the door as quickly as possible.

Every single member of staff we spoke to was so friendly & ready with their advice about Hanoi, always checking to make sure we had eaten and were well rested. See You At Lily's felt like coming home after a long day.

Thank you so much to everyone working there, but especially to Stu who listened patiently to our Tales Of Getting a Chinese Visa & injected some nostalgic dry British humour into our days.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Heather O

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel! It makes me so happy to see you had an awesome time, we literally care so much and fall in love with all our guests! you guys make our job so exciting and fun so thank you for this mega review! Safe travels and Om x