All reviewsprivate roomfemale dormlily's travel agencybohemian vibehalong bayperfect hosteltravel adviceold quartercat basmall streetgreat street foodlocation is greatbackpackers hostelfree breakfastgreat bathroombed dormbook trips
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

The hostel is clean and in good condition. The breakfast is surprisingly good for a hostel. The dorm rooms are pretty cramped, but the beds are comfortable. The private rooms are like hotel rooms. The staff are absolutely wonderful. They go out of their way to help you with anything. They give honest travel advice, help you find good food, make you ginger tea if you look peaky, and will do their best to sort out any concerns, whether they're related to the hostel or not. Everyone on the staff is great.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Rezma R, Owner at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel! So kind! I hope you are feeling better and the rest of your Vietnam trip goes well! Safe travels and Om x

Reviewed July 12, 2016

This place was great. I'm a novice solo traveller and Hanoi was my first stop. The staff were super accommodating and couldn't have done more for you. I stayed in a mixed dorm with other travellers, and it was a great atmosphere. Everyone was friendly and happy to chat. The facilities were great too - showers, ensuite bathroom, beds, air conditioning, the whole package. And it's not too far from the busy centre of Hanoi (i.e. night markets, restaurants, bars, etc.). Overall I would absolutely recommend this spot for your stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel! Ah we're so glad you had an awesome time, thank you for this sweet review! Safe travels and Om x

Reviewed July 9, 2016

See You at Lily’s is the best type of hostel, one that makes you fall in love with it upon arrival and then feel a profound sense of sorrow when one ultimately has to continue the journey. Ideally located in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, it’s a great place to meet fellow travelers: lively & social but not a party hostel. The staff excels in every respect: friendly, knowledgeable, and able to steer you toward nearby restaurants, bars, museums, or other points of interest. The morning breakfast is delicious, the rooms clean & comfy, and the travel agency portion of the hostel is able to handle all of your logistics. Rez and Stu went out of their time after time to make my trip a success, even after I stranded myself in Sapa and missed my flight to Hoi An just before Tet. I can’t recommend See You at Lily’s enough to anyone looking for a place to stay in Hanoi!

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Dennis B

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel Dennis! Ah we miss you so much! I hope you are well back in the states, thank you for this amazing review. As you know we love Mao and her family too! Please come back and see us soon. Beers on us! Safe travels and Om x

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at Lily's twice and was a great experience both times - friendly atmosphere, rooms super clean, nice free breakfast. Stu, Zuong and the rest of the staff are lovely and gave very useful travel advice, including best food options! Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel! You were an awesome guest, I'll let the lads know you gave them a little shout out ;) Safe travels and Om x

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

I had a fantastic time staying at See you at Lily's, the staff were an absolute delight to deal with and van, one of the girls working the counter was very patient in explaining to me in detail about the tours they offer. I opted for the Halong Bay cruise which turned out to be spectacular.

I stayed 3 nights in the mixed dormitory, it was pretty good value for the price you pay, the air con worked very well ( a little too well, it gets really cold at night, but not complaining! ) and the place is relatively clean. Bathroom is shared but is cleaned daily by the staff. For the price you pay, absolutely no complaints!

I stayed in a private room on my return from Halong Bay and I was delighted with it. The room is extremely spacious, and seriously compares to what you can get in more expensive 3 -4 star hotels. They replenish two bottles of mineral water for you Everyday too, complimentary. There's a TV Inside too that's useful if Hanoi experiences those sudden thunderstorms.

Only complaint I have was the wifi wasn't working on the floor that I was on (5th floor) but it's an issue that I brought up to the staff and they are aware of it and are in the process of fixing it. The wifi for the rest of the place seemed to work fine, but don't expect the speed to be lightning fast :)

Overall, I'd definitely recommend see you at Lily's, the entire place has a chilled out vibe, it's definitely not a party hostel which suited me fine. Also free breakfast but I didn't try it due to the abundance of cheap street food just round the corner. I'll definitely be back here when I'm around in Hanoi again, the location can't be beat coupled with really reasonable prices.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily’s Hostel Abraham! Damn what a wonderful review, thank you so much! We loved that Ha Long Bay trip too! We always mark it up for people and make sure everyones going on the right trips because there are literally over 200 boat companies ah! So we try our best in suiting everyones needs. See you soon man! Safe travels and Om x