Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed and, for featured or sponsored sort orders, partners’ payments may also influence the order of the accommodations listed.
All reviews private room halong bay old quarter northern vietnam cat ba ninh binh great place to stay amazing staff travel agent fantastic location hostel mao tours dorm backpackers itinerary homestay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2016

Moving to Vietnam to teach English was a big step. Hanoi was overwhelming at first, not knowing where to go or what to do. The first few hostels I stayed in were terrible -- not enough people, bad air conditioning. Then I found out about Lily's hostel by word of mouth. You know something is good when people are actually talking about it, and I wasn't disappointed. The staff are super friendly and chilled out, always happy to help (even with stuff like booking your flights). Above all else the place has a really cool vibe. It seems to attract the most interesting people, backpacker types mostly, from all over the world. Had it not been for this hostel I'd probably have just moved on to the next city long ago, but Lily's has helped me settle into Vietnam and allowed Hanoi to reveal its charm to me. So whether you're just passing by, or like me looking to stay long-term, Lily's hostel is the perfect place to get started! Oh, and they even have a guitar in the lounge area now.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
RezmaR, General Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at See You At Lily's hostel! We're so glad you felt like you were at home here, that is our aim and we always like to make people feel happy and comfortable. We will always be here for you regardless of you staying here o not! We're a team yo. Thank you for all your kind comments and we hope to see you soon lovely Justin. Safe travels and Om x

Reviewed April 29, 2016

All the staffs in here are so kind and nice!
If want to know everything about Hanoi ,please ask them from A to Z
This place so pleasant and amusing !
You will be pleased to see those kind staffs upon visiting to this Lily's hostel

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Aww Jason, thank you for choosing to stay with us! We miss you already, come back and see us again soon! Our guests are often like family and you were one of those people! Take care! x

Reviewed April 29, 2016

Stayed in See You At Lily's on two occasions in Hanoi. On both occasions staff were extremely helpful in booking trips for us- Halong bay Fantesea Cruise, Tam Coc day trip with Wali and Sapa with Mao and her family. All trips were fantastic, especially the Sapa trip with Mao. This trip was 3 days and 2 nighfs, price includes buses, treking, food and accommodation at Mao's home. Mao and her family were so kind, friendly, generous, funny and happy and the scenery was so beautiful. It is the best 3days I have had after 3 weeks in Vietnam!!! I'd recommend this trip to anyone!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ali A

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at See You At Lily's hostel. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed all the trips with us, we always try and provide the best prices and best trips for our guests. Ah we love Sapa too, Mao is our favourite lady ever! Thank you so much, safe travels and Om x

Reviewed April 27, 2016

I am a solo traveler and it was my first time to travel outside my country. Even before I left, the staff of See You at Lily's were always available to answer my queries, from what bus to take, to where to get off. Sure, it was stressful to be a first time solo traveler, but they really helped me every step of the way.

When I arrived, I was greeted with a warm welcome. One of the staff even removed my heavy backpack for me. The vibe and atmosphere in the reception area were warm and welcoming. Staff always tried to be of help.

The room that I was in was quite comfortable. The washroom was clean and it has the facilities to make you comfortable after a long tiring day. The rest of the house are graced with interesting art. Every floor is unique and is an experience on its own.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Hanoi.

Room tip: Ladies, I recommend that you choose the girls' dorm. Totally worth it.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
RezmaR, General Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2016

Hello Carmi, thank you so much for staying with us! I'm very glad to hear that you had a great time here. We always try our best to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable in the hostel. We hope to see you again, see you later! <3

Reviewed April 26, 2016

See you at lily's was easily the best hostel I stayed in during my time in Vietnam, the staff were lovely and went to great lengths to help at any opportunity, whether it be sorting trips out for you or advising on things to do in Hanoi. Don't know how they managed it but Rez and Stu have managed to create one of the friendliest and most social hostels I've ever stayed in, from the outset it feels warm and welcoming and once you're there you realise that the hostel is somehow full of lovely people. I can't overemphasise how nice the staff are, Rez was even kind enough to listen to my terrible screenplay. 8/8 would go again, would recommend

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
RezmaR, General Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2016

Hey Robert! Thanks for choosing See You At Lily's! We are doing our best to make sure everyone is having a great time. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Safe travels!