Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed and, for featured or sponsored sort orders, partners’ payments may also influence the order of the accommodations listed.
All reviews private room halong bay old quarter northern vietnam cat ba ninh binh great place to stay amazing staff travel agent fantastic location hostel mao tours dorm backpackers itinerary homestay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

I used to travel around Vietnam and stayed in some hostel and See you at Lily's is the best hostel I've known. With a cheap price you can book a bed in a Dorm room or a private room decorated so beautiful and everyone can have a deliciousss breakfast included. Rezma and Stu are so kind and helpful with everything you asked. They know a lot about Hanoi and can give you advices about your intinerary in Vietnam.
Definitly I will comeback there. If you intend to travel in the North of Vietnam, dont miss this place.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
RezmaR, General Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at See You at Lily's Hostel! We hope to see you again in the future. We loved hosting you! We always try to improve our services as a young hostel and hope to only get better! Safe travels and Om.

Reviewed March 14, 2016

This place has been my favorite hostel whilst travelling Asia. The quality of the private rooms are in actual fact like a hotel, not a hostel, very spacious and well decorated. My room was very well equipped with a fridge and also a safe.

There was a nice mixture of people from many backgrounds and I met a friend here who I am now travelling to Myanmar with. The decorations throughout were chic, and I was pleasantly surprised of the level of English from the staff. They created a mini plan for me that enabled me to enjoy Hanoi.

Thank you Lily's.

Room tip: Ask for the private, very nice space with big bathroom/
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
RezmaR, General Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at See You At Lily's hostel! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We love hosting friendly travellers so you helped create that atmosphere! We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels and Om!

Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

Best hostel ever. Made me feel at home the minute I stepped in. Fantastic facilities and value for money (small dorms, comfy beds, large showers with hot water, good breakfast, complimentory drinking water, tea and coffee). Perfect location too! But the best part is definitely the atmosphere. With such a great staff and the loveliest people staying there you'll never be alone :)

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
RezmaR, General Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Dear Neta, thank you so much for all your kind words. Honestly it was lovely hosting you! We are so glad you had a lovely time, it means a lot to us and we hope to see you again in the near future! Safe Travels and Om.

Reviewed March 11, 2016

I spent 4 nights in Hanoi in March 2016.
The first one was in a capsule hotel located on the exact same small street as See You at Lily's.(SYAL)
After passing by SYAL, I felt such a great atmosphere and good vibes that I decided to book the 3 other nights there.
First I would say that the location is really great. In the middle of excellent restaurants/bars, close to the cathedral and the lake.
The very good point is the staff. Very friendly and always available, they can give you the best advice for trips, restaurants and more.
They booked me a daily trip to Halong Bay as well as a trip to Sapa where I stayed at Mao's !
To make a long story short; I highly recommend the place.
I stayed both in the dorms and a private room.
I solely recommend you guys to make sure the dorms are always clean and people keep quiet at night.
Aside from that, Thank you for everything. I will definitely come back
Stu, again happy birthday and Rezma I wish you in advance all the best for your birthday

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Alon C

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily's Hostel. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you, you were a wonderful guest! Thank you for all your kind comments and your honesty! We hope to see you again in the near future, "really". Thank you again for all the birthday wishes! Safe travels and Om.

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this excellent hostel for three weeks. Super friendly staff. Rezma is such a great and inspiring person. Hotel class bathrooms and the walls are full of amazing art. Free breakfast and well working Internet.
Such a great place.
/ Jesper

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
RezmaR, General Manager at See You At Lily's, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2016

Thank you for choosing to stay at See You At Lily's Hostel, thank you for all your kind words. We are so glad you had an awesome time, you became a family member here! :D Safe travels and Om!