“Amazing trip”

Ranked #3 of 95 Sights & Landmarks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel Agent Hanoi are the leader in package holidays throughout Vietnam and Cambodia. We specialise in offering high quality trips to guests travelling through Vietnam for the first time or indeed for a second. We offer the very best Halong Bay cruises to all our guests and have developed excellent partnerships with them all and quite often get free upgrades to higher quality cruises in their fleet due to this. We offer unique Sapa treks with small groups of just 8 or less, or even private English speaking guided tours on off the beaten treks that are not usually frequented by all other agencies. See only local minority tribes and your guide, stay in genuine homes and not commercial ones as with other agencies. Having offered high quality day trips in & around all major Cities through Vietnam, we can safely say we have developed a strong customer base. We also offer unique trips in Hue, Hoi An, Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Dalat and of course in Ho Chi Miinh City (Saigon).
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Simon and Ngat planned a 14 day trip to Vietnam and Cambodia.
As we arrived we were met by a personal driver to take us to the hotel. Once settled in the hotel, Simon and Ngat met us for a street food tour that was amazing.
The day after was off for a 3 day cruise in Halong bay.

Made our way down the country via flights all organised stopping in dan ang, Huê, saigon, with personal tours and drivers.

Then we flew over to Cambodia Phnom Penh for a day and flew up to some reap for 3 nights.

Everything we wanted was taken care of including private tours, drivers and even some of the food!

Couldn't possibly recommend travel agent Hanoi highly enough. I will defiantly be booking again through Simon and Ngat.

1  Thank John D
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

Thank you John, appreciate the great review, so glad you both enjoyed our trip through Vietnam and Cambodia. You have had a 2 week adventure from the pics I saw and its always comforting to hear the words "amazing trip" :) Many thanks, Simon & Ngat.

All reviews
"magical experience"
"prompt reply"
"hassle free"

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Travel agent hanoi in Vietnam is without doubt the best and most professional tour company I've dealt with in this part of the world. I've just come back from Halong Bay, Sapa & Hanoi which was excellent.

I must say that booking with Simon was the best decision I made. Simon obviously knows his stuff and my trips always went as smoothly as possible and were a lot of fun.

Next time I have a day or too spare I'll be sure to get in touch with Simon & the friendly staff at Travel Agent Hanoi and look forward to receiving more excellent service. Simon is an Englishman who understands your needs very well!

Furthermore they have the best hanoi food tour, the guide is amazing and speaks perfect english.

1  Thank Lonewolf19777

Thank you Jonny, it was an absolute pleasure showing you around on your private tour of Hanoi, Halong Bay and Sapa. I saw the pics and videos you made too and shows the excellent views you got to see while with our Travel Agency in Hanoi. All the best for the future and keep on vlogging. Cheers, Simon, Ngat and Ginger

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Worked with Simon on our 12 day planned trip to Vietnam. We had a general idea of what and where we wanted to go but relied on Travel Agent Hanoi to help organize all the bookings of hotels, tours, and transportation. This made for a smooth worry free vacation. Going through them for hotels is not necessary as one can do their own research... whether you want a cheap $30usd/night hotel or a 4 star $100usd/night hotel. I'd go with a boutique hotel. They're modern, clean and up to date. All arrangements were taken care of by Simon. We were picked up at airports... tickets delivered for trains, tours scheduled and organized. Simon gave honest feedback and opinions when we asked or inquired about things. He's an in depth knowledge of what people should do based on their preferences. I'd highly recommend Simon and Travel Agent Hanoi for anyone planning a trip to Vietnam!

Thank you Kevin for your kind words, we are glad you guys all enjoyed your trip with us. I love the pictures of your time in Phong Nha. All the best to you all. Cheers, Simon & Ngat.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I had a trip to hanoi in group of 32 persons, lucky me to find Simon and Ngat to arrange everything for the trip. They even came and met us at the airport.
Simon is a very friendly and responsible man. He always makes sure everyone enjoy the trip and get satisfied. Watch out for our dinner,make sure everyone had enough and enjoyed the meal.
Every morning he came to the hotel to check out everything before we left for our destination with a local guide and met us when we came back to the hotel in the evening,to take us for dinner.
Everyone in my group agreed that we had a very very wonderful time during our trip.
Thanks to Simon and Ngat for their hospitality and sincerity.

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Thank you very much Livia, that is so good to hear. It was an absolute pleasure for myself and Ngat to take care of you all. You are a very special group and very friendly. I am glad you all enjoyed your whole time here in Vietnam. Maybe see you on your trip to Cambodia next year :) All the very best and say hello to everyone for us. Regards, Simon & Ngat.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2016

When I chose To entrust to this agency for my trip in Vietnam, I did definitly the best choice I could do!!!!
Simon And Ngat are wonderful, they have supported me in every request and the itinerary that they suggested was great, I visited lots of beatiful places and met lots of amazing people.
It was one of my best holidays I' ve ever had. !
Everything was perfect. Thanks again Simon and Ngat! !!

Consiglio assolutamente questa agenzia. Simon e Ngat sono meravigliosi, mi hanno organizzato un itinerario fantastico e mi hanno supportato in ogni richiesta e dubbio. Grazie a loro è stata una delle migliori vacanze della mia vita!!!!

1  Thank arachiachapa
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you so much Chiara, that is such great news. We are very glad you enjoyed your trips with Travel Agent Hanoi, we will look forward to your friends coming. All the very best. Regards, Simon & Ngat.