Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
No hassle Vietnam and Cambodia

Firstly I would like to say to you dear reader TRUST THIS AGENT!! We had a very hectic schedule... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
536keithl
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
Super communication

We booked a Streetfood tour, Sapa- trekking and Halong-Bay thought the agency. All three tripps... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JuliaKingma
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $33.00
More Info
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews vague idea nam cat island halong bay food tour tam coc short notice day trip went smoothly internal flights train tickets excellent service perfect tour vietnam experience sapa tour excellent trip these guys night train
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Worked with Simon on our 12 day planned trip to Vietnam. We had a general idea of what and where we wanted to go but relied on Travel Agent Hanoi to help organize all the bookings of hotels, tours, and transportation. This made for a smooth worry free vacation. Going through them for hotels is not necessary as one can do their own research... whether you want a cheap $30usd/night hotel or a 4 star $100usd/night hotel. I'd go with a boutique hotel. They're modern, clean and up to date. All arrangements were taken care of by Simon. We were picked up at airports... tickets delivered for trains, tours scheduled and organized. Simon gave honest feedback and opinions when we asked or inquired about things. He's an in depth knowledge of what people should do based on their preferences. I'd highly recommend Simon and Travel Agent Hanoi for anyone planning a trip to Vietnam!

Date of experience: August 2016
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

Thank you Kevin for your kind words, we are glad you guys all enjoyed your trip with us. I love the pictures of your time in Phong Nha. All the best to you all. Cheers, Simon & Ngat.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I had a trip to hanoi in group of 32 persons, lucky me to find Simon and Ngat to arrange everything for the trip. They even came and met us at the airport.
Simon is a very friendly and responsible man. He always makes sure everyone enjoy the trip and get satisfied. Watch out for our dinner,make sure everyone had enough and enjoyed the meal.
Every morning he came to the hotel to check out everything before we left for our destination with a local guide and met us when we came back to the hotel in the evening,to take us for dinner.
Everyone in my group agreed that we had a very very wonderful time during our trip.
Thanks to Simon and Ngat for their hospitality and sincerity.

Date of experience: August 2016
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Thank you very much Livia, that is so good to hear. It was an absolute pleasure for myself and Ngat to take care of you all. You are a very special group and very friendly. I am glad you all enjoyed your whole time here in Vietnam. Maybe see you on your trip to Cambodia next year :) All the very best and say hello to everyone for us. Regards, Simon & Ngat.

Reviewed September 2, 2016

When I chose To entrust to this agency for my trip in Vietnam, I did definitly the best choice I could do!!!!
Simon And Ngat are wonderful, they have supported me in every request and the itinerary that they suggested was great, I visited lots of beatiful places and met lots of amazing people.
It was one of my best holidays I' ve ever had. !
Everything was perfect. Thanks again Simon and Ngat! !!

Consiglio assolutamente questa agenzia. Simon e Ngat sono meravigliosi, mi hanno organizzato un itinerario fantastico e mi hanno supportato in ogni richiesta e dubbio. Grazie a loro è stata una delle migliori vacanze della mia vita!!!!

1  Thank arachiachapa
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you so much Chiara, that is such great news. We are very glad you enjoyed your trips with Travel Agent Hanoi, we will look forward to your friends coming. All the very best. Regards, Simon & Ngat.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Simon organized everything from internal flights, hotels, tours, transfers. He came to our hotel and met with us and gave us local tips. Everything went off without a hitch. We visited Halong Bay Mai Chaui, Tam Coc and Hoi An. Thankyou and would recommend using him for your vietnam Tours

Date of experience: August 2016

Thank you for your kind words Lyn, all the very best. Simon & Ngat.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We've been to Vietnam for 15 days and Simon was very helpful with all the tips he gave to us. He arranged for us some tours I really recommend the Halong bay tour and also visit Tam Coc. If you are planning to visit Vietnam Simon is the best choice you can choose.

Date of experience: July 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words it is greatly appreciated. All the best to you all. Regards, Simon & Ngat