“Perfect! !!”

Ranked #3 of 96 Sights & Landmarks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel Agent Hanoi are the leader in package holidays throughout Vietnam and Cambodia. We specialise in offering high quality trips to guests travelling through Vietnam for the first time or indeed for a second. We offer the very best Halong Bay cruises to all our guests and have developed excellent partnerships with them all and quite often get free upgrades to higher quality cruises in their fleet due to this. We offer unique Sapa treks with small groups of just 8 or less, or even private English speaking guided tours on off the beaten treks that are not usually frequented by all other agencies. See only local minority tribes and your guide, stay in genuine homes and not commercial ones as with other agencies. Having offered high quality day trips in & around all major Cities through Vietnam, we can safely say we have developed a strong customer base. We also offer unique trips in Hue, Hoi An, Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Dalat and of course in Ho Chi Miinh City (Saigon).
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 2, 2016

When I chose To entrust to this agency for my trip in Vietnam, I did definitly the best choice I could do!!!!
Simon And Ngat are wonderful, they have supported me in every request and the itinerary that they suggested was great, I visited lots of beatiful places and met lots of amazing people.
It was one of my best holidays I' ve ever had. !
Everything was perfect. Thanks again Simon and Ngat! !!

Consiglio assolutamente questa agenzia. Simon e Ngat sono meravigliosi, mi hanno organizzato un itinerario fantastico e mi hanno supportato in ogni richiesta e dubbio. Grazie a loro è stata una delle migliori vacanze della mia vita!!!!

1  Thank arachiachapa
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you so much Chiara, that is such great news. We are very glad you enjoyed your trips with Travel Agent Hanoi, we will look forward to your friends coming. All the very best. Regards, Simon & Ngat.

All reviews
"dong hoi"
"these guys"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Simon organized everything from internal flights, hotels, tours, transfers. He came to our hotel and met with us and gave us local tips. Everything went off without a hitch. We visited Halong Bay Mai Chaui, Tam Coc and Hoi An. Thankyou and would recommend using him for your vietnam Tours

Thank you for your kind words Lyn, all the very best. Simon & Ngat.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We've been to Vietnam for 15 days and Simon was very helpful with all the tips he gave to us. He arranged for us some tours I really recommend the Halong bay tour and also visit Tam Coc. If you are planning to visit Vietnam Simon is the best choice you can choose.

Thank you so much for your kind words it is greatly appreciated. All the best to you all. Regards, Simon & Ngat

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Asia many times and we usually book everything on our own which means many hours on the net organising.... this time we decided to try something different... We contacted Simons and ended up booking our whole trip with him. Simon is an English guy living in Hanoi and his partner Ngat is Vietnamese...We told Simon what we wanted to do and he organised everything....We had a fantastic trip...at one point we wanted to change our arrangements with the train to Sapa, all we had to do was send an email and it was done. ...Travelling in Vietnam is a little different to Bali and Thailand, English isn't as widely spoken so I recommend having a contact..as far as costs go, from what I gather agents in Vietnam get better rates than we could have had. Another thing I noticed was that we usually got the better rooms, I think Simon just knows what to book....Our food tour of Hanoi was basically trying different foods with Simon and Ngat, basically it was like having dinner with another couple...with a few beer stoops along the way. They were both friendly and easy to talk to. Wouldn't do I any other way.
Thanks Simon and Ngat for making our trip hassle free and relaxing.

1  Thank Monty3108

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure meeting you and joining in with Ngats Food Tours Hanoi. We certainly had no problem changing any of the itinerary at short notice. Glad you had a great time in Vietnam. Hope the very best to you both, regards, Simon & Ngat.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 18, 2016

Very good personal service, answered all my questions quickly and gave very useful advice. The tour itself was great also. My first time in Vietnam and first tour, I ended up booking my next tour just after as I was happy already. Was happy I was taken to the train and put on it otherwise I would definatly have been a bit lost!

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Hello Hannah, Thank you for your kind words. We do offer even the solo traveller a personal service, so glad you enjoyed both your Halong Bay and Sapa trips. Have a safe onward journey and thanks again. Regards, Simon & Ngat.