Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
No hassle Vietnam and Cambodia

Firstly I would like to say to you dear reader TRUST THIS AGENT!! We had a very hectic schedule... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
536keithl
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
Super communication

We booked a Streetfood tour, Sapa- trekking and Halong-Bay thought the agency. All three tripps... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JuliaKingma
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $33.00
More Info
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews vague idea nam cat island halong bay food tour tam coc short notice day trip went smoothly internal flights train tickets excellent service perfect tour vietnam experience sapa tour excellent trip these guys night train
Reviewed April 12, 2016

When looking for a day trip we have found this place and we were not disappointed. Simon recommended us a trip to Tam Coc and it was exactly what we wanted. Everything was very professional and pleasant. Thanks Simon for fantastic day - Polish/Scottish couple.

Date of experience: March 2016
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2016

Many thanks guys for that lovely review, we are glad you enjoyed yourselves in Tam Coc. All the best to you both from Travel Agent Hanoi

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

I went in here yesterday after reading some reviews and it was a good decision. I asked about a Sapa tour and what it entailed but after speaking to the beautifully spoken English speaking assistant it became clear the Halong Bay trip is more up my alley. I get picked up in 15 minutes and I am sure I made a good choice for $30 cheaper than the hotel tour. Ginger is such a cute doggie. I would recommend going here for a chat.

Date of experience: March 2016
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Thank you Vanessa so much for your kind words about our business. I heard you really enjoyed your trip with our cruise and even recommended a friend from your hostel, thank you very much for that. All the best to you and your onward adventure. Regards Travel Agent Hanoi team (including Ginger)

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

We booked our overnight trip to Halong Bay and subsequent train journey to Hue through Travel Agent Hanoi run by Englishman Simon.
I couldn't fault our boat trip out in Halong Bay. Great value for money and excellent boat. We had a lovely room with a hot shower and balcony which had armchairs(perfect for seeing the bay in comfort). The food was superb,breakfast,lunch and dinner. Plus a bar with cocktails and a good selection of wines,spirits and beers. The top deck is perfect and had a barbeque.
The staff couldn't do enough for you. We choose the high end package but there really isn't a lot in it. The price included
a nice bottle on Chilean Red and an hour massage each. The best massage I had in Vietnam.
No hitches at all and I'm extremely pleased we used this agent.

Date of experience: February 2016
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Thank you very much for that great review of our travel agency in Hanoi. Its certainly one of the best cruises you will find in Halong Bay and we are glad to be able to offer it to our guests. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you both and hope your onward journey is proving just as successful and enjoyable. Regards, Travel Agent Hanoi team

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Simon and Ngat were extremely helpful and informative. I did 3 separate tours with them. I really enjoyed the Sapa experience. The other 2 were pretty touristy. I think it's important to let Simon and co know exactly what you're looking for and they'll hook you up.

Date of experience: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you Ervin for that positive review for our travel agency in Hanoi. We are glad you enjoyed the trips you took with us. All the best to you and enjoy any future travel plans. Regards, Travel Agent Hanoi team

Reviewed March 20, 2016

I booked my Sapa trekking adventure with Travel Agent Hanoi and was incredibly happy with my experience. Simon helped me plan every detail of my trip, from taxi ride to the train station, to where to keep my giant backpack while trekking. I was traveling solo and he made me feel reassured and comfortable with all of the details. He speaks English, which helped a lot as well. The trek in Sapa was the highlight of my entire Vietnam experience!! It's obvious to me that they genuinely care about their customers having a positive experience. I Will use Travel Agent Hanoi again on my next adventure!

Date of experience: March 2016
Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2016

Thank you Kaitlin, so nice to hear from you and so glad, as we already spoke, that you enjoyed your trip with us to Sapa. I can't believe you didn't mention Ginger (our Golden Retriever) in your review though :) She is growing day by day...all the best to you and thanks once again. Simon, Ngat and Ginger