“Amazing tour to Halong Bay and Sapa”
Review of Travel Agent Hanoi

Travel Agent Hanoi
Ranked #3 of 94 Sights & Landmarks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel Agent Hanoi are the leader in package holidays throughout Vietnam and Cambodia. We specialise in offering high quality trips to guests travelling through Vietnam for the first time or indeed for a second. We offer the very best Halong Bay cruises to all our guests and have developed excellent partnerships with them all and quite often get free upgrades to higher quality cruises in their fleet due to this. We offer unique Sapa treks with small groups of just 8 or less, or even private English speaking guided tours on off the beaten treks that are not usually frequented by all other agencies. See only local minority tribes and your guide, stay in genuine homes and not commercial ones as with other agencies. Having offered high quality day trips in & around all major Cities through Vietnam, we can safely say we have developed a strong customer base. We also offer unique trips in Hue, Hoi An, Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Dalat and of course in Ho Chi Miinh City (Saigon).
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 17, 2016

I booked twice with Travel Agent Hanoi, Simon and his wife are extremely helpful, friendly and always ready to help. I booked twice the Halong Bay tour and Sapa for my sister, which were both beautiful and well organised!

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2016

Thank you Sebastien, I am glad you enjoyed your trips with us, you went on two of our best ones and at a reasonable price too. All the best to you and your friends. Regards Travel Agent Hanoi

All reviews
"excellent service"
in 9 reviews
"hassle free"

Reviewed April 12, 2016

When looking for a day trip we have found this place and we were not disappointed. Simon recommended us a trip to Tam Coc and it was exactly what we wanted. Everything was very professional and pleasant. Thanks Simon for fantastic day - Polish/Scottish couple.

Many thanks guys for that lovely review, we are glad you enjoyed yourselves in Tam Coc. All the best to you both from Travel Agent Hanoi

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

I went in here yesterday after reading some reviews and it was a good decision. I asked about a Sapa tour and what it entailed but after speaking to the beautifully spoken English speaking assistant it became clear the Halong Bay trip is more up my alley. I get picked up in 15 minutes and I am sure I made a good choice for $30 cheaper than the hotel tour. Ginger is such a cute doggie. I would recommend going here for a chat.

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Thank you Vanessa so much for your kind words about our business. I heard you really enjoyed your trip with our cruise and even recommended a friend from your hostel, thank you very much for that. All the best to you and your onward adventure. Regards Travel Agent Hanoi team (including Ginger)

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

We booked our overnight trip to Halong Bay and subsequent train journey to Hue through Travel Agent Hanoi run by Englishman Simon.
I couldn't fault our boat trip out in Halong Bay. Great value for money and excellent boat. We had a lovely room with a hot shower and balcony which had armchairs(perfect for seeing the bay in comfort). The food was superb,breakfast,lunch and dinner. Plus a bar with cocktails and a good selection of wines,spirits and beers. The top deck is perfect and had a barbeque.
The staff couldn't do enough for you. We choose the high end package but there really isn't a lot in it. The price included
a nice bottle on Chilean Red and an hour massage each. The best massage I had in Vietnam.
No hitches at all and I'm extremely pleased we used this agent.

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Thank you very much for that great review of our travel agency in Hanoi. Its certainly one of the best cruises you will find in Halong Bay and we are glad to be able to offer it to our guests. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you both and hope your onward journey is proving just as successful and enjoyable. Regards, Travel Agent Hanoi team