“Beautiful Halong Bay and Sapa Home stay Tour”
Review of Travel Agent Hanoi

Travel Agent Hanoi
Ranked #3 of 94 Sights & Landmarks in Hanoi
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel Agent Hanoi are the leader in package holidays throughout Vietnam and Cambodia. We specialise in offering high quality trips to guests travelling through Vietnam for the first time or indeed for a second. We offer the very best Halong Bay cruises to all our guests and have developed excellent partnerships with them all and quite often get free upgrades to higher quality cruises in their fleet due to this. We offer unique Sapa treks with small groups of just 8 or less, or even private English speaking guided tours on off the beaten treks that are not usually frequented by all other agencies. See only local minority tribes and your guide, stay in genuine homes and not commercial ones as with other agencies. Having offered high quality day trips in & around all major Cities through Vietnam, we can safely say we have developed a strong customer base. We also offer unique trips in Hue, Hoi An, Mui Ne, Nha Trang, Dalat and of course in Ho Chi Miinh City (Saigon).
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an absolutely amazing experience on both our Halong Bay tour and Sapa home stay and trekking. Both very authentic and perfect for sightseeing and getting off the beaten path. Highly recommend!!

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2016

Many thanks guys, that's great to hear that you enjoyed yourselves on our trips. We do hope you have great onward adventures in Vietnam and look forward to hearing from you again. Thanks and safe travels.

All reviews
"excellent service"
in 9 reviews
"hassle free"

Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

We started our tour with a beer, thanks to one of our guides Simon, he then explained where we would be heading and and gave us a few clues as to what we would be feasting on later. From here on Ngat, our other guide and Simons better half ( no offence ) took charge and led us through the bustling streets of the old quarter, our first stop was just around the corner where we dined on quail and a local root. Yum! Plus more beer. We were then off exploring the hectic streets on our way to eat snails, a beef stew, vietmanise Pizza, and so many other dishes I can't remember what to write or where the restaurants and street stalls were. All in all we had 10 dishes. Not sure how many beers over a three and a half hour magical experience around wonderful Hanoi. Myself and my fiancé had an amazing time with Simon and ngat. We can not recommend this tour enough. We both felt that we made friends for life. They do other tours to halong bay etc, but they didn't try and push any of these on us, or try and sell us anything. Which was very refreshing. If your in Hanoi and you want to try a wide range of dishes and see places the tourists don't see, then this tour is for you. The only negative we can think of is that you'll probably put on a few kilos and not want to eat for a day or two.

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Thank you very much Steven for that awesome review of our food tour Hanoi. It is always nice to hear of someones delight at the food we have to offer in the streets of Hanoi where no tourists tend to venture to. All the best to you and Karen. Regards, Simon & Ngat.

Reviewed December 17, 2015

Simon's food tour around Hanoi was excellent. Despite having lived in Vietnam for over 4 years, he showed me new places and new dishes. I had got bored of Vietnamese food, but his tour reminded me how good it can be. So, I would recommend this tour, both to Ex pats who want to rediscover Hanoi, and for tourists who want to see the real city and try the most interesting food.

Thank you Aki for that great review of our food tour. It is actually all the work of my girlfriend and food tour guide Ngat, but I'll accept that :) We are glad even an ex-pat can enjoy our tour, which tells you something about the standard and variety of our food if a "local" can be surprised and re-introduced to new food here in Vietnam. All the best, Simon & Ngat

Reviewed December 10, 2015 via mobile

I booked a 3 day 2 night trip to Halong Bay with Travel Agent Hanoi because of the good vibes I got from Jason, Simon and his girlfriend at their shop.
They gave me all the info about the trip I needed and more. Simon knows his way around Hanoi like no other. And what they promise they'll deliver.
The pick up from the hotel with the luxury van was on time. The tour guide Smiley was a lot of fun, speaks English very well and knows a lot. The boat I stayed on was great. It was clean, the rooms nice, the food excellent and the crew had a high service level and spoke English as well. The night on the island was one I'll never forget. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw out boat was heading to this resort. Normally you'll have to pay top money to stay at a bungalow at an island like this. I can go on and on telling about the positive aspects if this trip, but as I can't come up with one single issue which needs improvement, I would say find out for yourself and book the 3 day trip at Travel Agent Hanoi. You won't overpay and definitely won't regret it.
@ Simon and crew: thanks a million for your positive vibes and this unforgettable trip! All the best for the future. X

Travel Agent H, Owner at Travel Agent Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Thank you so much Paul, very kind words for myself and my hard working staff. We do aim to please every single one of our customers and you are proof that we are doing it right. Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Simon, Ngat and Jayson.