Tripadvisor

from $44.50
from $117.95
from $63.00
More Info
All reviews da nang sao beach cheap package golden star tour guide halong bay fish sauce ho chi minh city cat cat village perfect holiday bana hills days nights trip making spring rolls beautiful vietnam travel experience enjoyed our stay an amazing trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm expressing my open thoughts of my trip. My entire trip was well planned and executed as per the itnery.."Thanks to Ms.Rachel" for such a lovely schedule .I enjoyed every minute of my travel and had a great experience and FUN. CAMBODIA AND VIETNAM WAS HEAVEN with rich culture and heritage. HALONG BAY was the best part. The Golden star cruise was good. Food was arranged as per my preference. Kudos to Vietnamcheappackages.com...Thank You..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great week on these destination , quite refreshing and overvelmed with fun throughout the trip

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We booked our trip through travel triangle and had a splendid experience. Our agent Jasmine was very helpful and the co-ordination for the day trips was good.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Beautifully planned trip by Jasmine and the Vietnam Cheap Packges. Com. The cruise was wonderful and so relaxing. The food was good and unending. Excellent experience. Would loved it never end. Loved it. I will want to return soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Took a eight day package from cheap Vietnam packages.com The whole thing was coordinated and well organized by Ms.Rachel who deserves 5star.Everything from accommodation to transport were taken care of including veg.meals.She was available round the clock through WhatsApp.All our queries are well answered and immediately responded to our request.Will recommend people to take packages from them.