All reviews hoan kiem lake rooftop breakfast cleaned room enjoyed staying at this hotel great location where breakfast is served top floor small street lake view old quarter walking street stayed days air conditioning easy walking distance on arrival executive room halong bay
Reviewed June 13, 2016

We stayed at the Centre Point hotel three times during our holiday in Vietnam and each time we returned we felt we were going home. The manager Tim Nguyen and his staff were so welcoming, friendly and went beyond the call of duty in creating a family atmosphere. My husband got very sick in Sapa and he ended up four days in the Lau Cai hospital. Tim rang out of concern and offered to help in anyway to bring Bill back to Hanoi offering to care for him so the rest of the group could continue sight seeing.
The hotel is very central to the old city and there is so many eateries and good shopping in walking distance. We recommend this place for all the above but also the cleanliness of the room and a delicious breakfast is included.

Room Tip: A deluxe room is ample wifi could be better on the 5th floor upwards.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2016

During the month of May I was lucky to be hosted in the Centre Point Hanoi. The hotel provides a wonderful service. The rooms are pretty and clean, but I guess above all the staff is what makes you feel at home during the stay. Always ready to help out patiently and with good sense of humour.
Thank you making our stay in Hanoi so incredible!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfectly arranged. Some of them have views over the lake, those are most special!
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Centre Point Hotel. The location was great, just a short stroll from the lake & into the heart of the Old Quarter. The staff were exceptional to say the least. We befriended many of the staff members, & have remained in contact since our departure. Tim the manager was very helpful with our travel plans, & put together an itinerary which incorporated all the places that we wanted to see during our time in Vietnam. I would highly recommend Centre Point as a clean & safe place to stay while in Hanoi.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th & 6th floors facing the road, & had no complaints with noise at all.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Stayed 5 days at Centre Point Hanoi. The hotel was completed renovated a few years ago and they did a great job. The services we received were excellent and the staff there are extremely friendly and professional. The hotel manager, Mr. Tim was very thoughtful and gracious. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family, and look forward to staying with them again when I return to Hanoi.

Room Tip: Get the larger room. The small room is a little tight.
Reviewed May 21, 2016

This hotel is great. Amazingly helpful and friendly staff (thanks and a big 'shout out' to Tim the manager ;) you guys made our stay fantastic). Clean, modern, good breakfast, fantastic location and lovely roof top terrace overlooking the lake where breakfasts are served - also doubles as cafe and bar in the afternoons/evenings. I was part of a large group on a conference and we all are singing the praises of this place. Lift to 8th floor then two short flights of stairs to the 9th where the roof terrace is (be warned if you have a mobility issue). Also, be aware that all rooms seem to have new mattresses which are very firm - actually, it was better for my sensitive back than 'normal' mattresses so no complaints from me or our group of 20+.

Air conditioning was much appreciated as it was really hot and humid, and great showers helped to cool us down, too.

Tip - We were advised that February and November are the best months to visit in terms of temperature and humidity.

I and many others from our group say we would certainly book again.

Room Tip: Room decor the same the price difference reflects the 'views' (mostly walls + buidings!)