All reviews hoan kiem lake great location offer laundry great cable working shower rooftop breakfast enjoyed staying at this hotel where breakfast is served hang hanh per kg old quarter lake view top floor cozy room highly recommended this hotel small street close proximity
Reviewed June 11, 2016

During the month of May I was lucky to be hosted in the Centre Point Hanoi. The hotel provides a wonderful service. The rooms are pretty and clean, but I guess above all the staff is what makes you feel at home during the stay. Always ready to help out patiently and with good sense of humour.
Thank you making our stay in Hanoi so incredible!

Room tip: All rooms are perfectly arranged. Some of them have views over the lake, those are most special!
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Centre Point Hotel. The location was great, just a short stroll from the lake & into the heart of the Old Quarter. The staff were exceptional to say the least. We befriended many of the staff members, & have remained in contact since our departure. Tim the manager was very helpful with our travel plans, & put together an itinerary which incorporated all the places that we wanted to see during our time in Vietnam. I would highly recommend Centre Point as a clean & safe place to stay while in Hanoi.

Room tip: We stayed on the 5th & 6th floors facing the road, & had no complaints with noise at all.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Stayed 5 days at Centre Point Hanoi. The hotel was completed renovated a few years ago and they did a great job. The services we received were excellent and the staff there are extremely friendly and professional. The hotel manager, Mr. Tim was very thoughtful and gracious. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family, and look forward to staying with them again when I return to Hanoi.

Room tip: Get the larger room. The small room is a little tight.
Reviewed May 21, 2016

This hotel is great. Amazingly helpful and friendly staff (thanks and a big 'shout out' to Tim the manager ;) you guys made our stay fantastic). Clean, modern, good breakfast, fantastic location and lovely roof top terrace overlooking the lake where breakfasts are served - also doubles as cafe and bar in the afternoons/evenings. I was part of a large group on a conference and we all are singing the praises of this place. Lift to 8th floor then two short flights of stairs to the 9th where the roof terrace is (be warned if you have a mobility issue). Also, be aware that all rooms seem to have new mattresses which are very firm - actually, it was better for my sensitive back than 'normal' mattresses so no complaints from me or our group of 20+.

Air conditioning was much appreciated as it was really hot and humid, and great showers helped to cool us down, too.

Tip - We were advised that February and November are the best months to visit in terms of temperature and humidity.

I and many others from our group say we would certainly book again.

Room tip: Room decor the same the price difference reflects the 'views' (mostly walls + buidings!)
Reviewed May 19, 2016

I and six of my friends stayed here for six nights, We really enjoyed our stay.Great location,clean rooms and toilet, friendly and helpful staff. Good buffet breakfast.We even ordered omelets and noddle soup for breakfast without extra charge. My room ( 601 ) can enjoyed the beautiful lake view at night. Will stay in this hotel when i come again.

Room tip: Higher floors e,g,( 601)(701)(801) can get beautiful lake view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends