$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$245
$231
  • Pool
$135
$120
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$51
$43
$77
$62
$100
$97
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$55
$110
$107
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

All reviewshoan kiem lakerooftop breakfastcleaned roomenjoyed staying at this hotelgreat locationwhere breakfast is servedtop floorold quarterwalking streetsmall streetlake viewstayed dayseasy walking distanceon arrivalexecutive roomday tourhalong bay
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Centre Point Hotel. The location was great, just a short stroll from the lake & into the heart of the Old Quarter. The staff were exceptional to say the least. We befriended many of the staff members, & have remained in contact since our departure. Tim the manager was very helpful with our travel plans, & put together an itinerary which incorporated all the places that we wanted to see during our time in Vietnam. I would highly recommend Centre Point as a clean & safe place to stay while in Hanoi.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th & 6th floors facing the road, & had no complaints with noise at all.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Stayed 5 days at Centre Point Hanoi. The hotel was completed renovated a few years ago and they did a great job. The services we received were excellent and the staff there are extremely friendly and professional. The hotel manager, Mr. Tim was very thoughtful and gracious. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family, and look forward to staying with them again when I return to Hanoi.

Room Tip: Get the larger room. The small room is a little tight.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2016

This hotel is great. Amazingly helpful and friendly staff (thanks and a big 'shout out' to Tim the manager ;) you guys made our stay fantastic). Clean, modern, good breakfast, fantastic location and lovely roof top terrace overlooking the lake where breakfasts are served - also doubles as cafe and bar in the afternoons/evenings. I was part of a large group on a conference and we all are singing the praises of this place. Lift to 8th floor then two short flights of stairs to the 9th where the roof terrace is (be warned if you have a mobility issue). Also, be aware that all rooms seem to have new mattresses which are very firm - actually, it was better for my sensitive back than 'normal' mattresses so no complaints from me or our group of 20+.

Air conditioning was much appreciated as it was really hot and humid, and great showers helped to cool us down, too.

Tip - We were advised that February and November are the best months to visit in terms of temperature and humidity.

I and many others from our group say we would certainly book again.

Room Tip: Room decor the same the price difference reflects the 'views' (mostly walls + buidings!)
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2016

I and six of my friends stayed here for six nights, We really enjoyed our stay.Great location,clean rooms and toilet, friendly and helpful staff. Good buffet breakfast.We even ordered omelets and noddle soup for breakfast without extra charge. My room ( 601 ) can enjoyed the beautiful lake view at night. Will stay in this hotel when i come again.

Room Tip: Higher floors e,g,( 601)(701)(801) can get beautiful lake view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank kim1120
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a gem. Right in the heart of old the Quarter of Hanoi but just 100 metres off the lake in an exceptionally quite lane.
I've been to Hanoi 4 times now & tge Centre Point is a winner. Especially with the roof top restaurant & it's stunning Lake views.
It's worth staying there just for the lake views from the restaurant!
Check it out. You won't be disappointed one little bit.
Top value for money.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Bella1342015, Người quản lý at Centre Point Hanoi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Good morning Mr. David,

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay; it was a pleasure to have you with us at Centre Point Hanoi Hotel.

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from our location to your room, the ambience and style of our Hotel and probably most importantly the service you received from my team. Your personal recommendation means the absolute world to us, thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to meet you when you return.

Kind regards,