Hotels.com
Priceline
$13
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews top floor hoan kiem lake old quarter halong bay recommend this hotel breakfast is served would definitely stay here again small hotel french quarter walking distance street food city tour clean rooms stayed here for nights excellent location lovely hotel night market
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Lovely small hotel situated on 'shoe street' in the old quarter. Step outside and you're in the midst of all the hustle and bustle. Also really close to the lake. The rooms were very clean and spacious enough, and all the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very nice, and the restaurant had great views over the lake. Our luggage was stored for us while we went to Halong Bay, and there is a computer available for use in the foyer.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Hotel. Henry was amazing, very helpful and informative. We were very well looked after. Our bags were lost at the airport and the staff helped organise them to get to the hotel while we were on a cruise in Halong Bag. Our bags were waiting for us when we got back to the Hotel. The location is perfect. Walking distance to everything

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Very large and clean room. Excellent location close to old quarter and only a short walk to the French quarter. This is a small hotel with a more limited buffet than the larger hotels we had stayed on our trip however the food and service was very good. This hotel offers exceptional value for money.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2017

I spent a week in Hanoi at the HM Boutique Hotel. The rooms were newly done up with a very comfy bed and clean and good bathroom. When I had questions, someone came up within 2 minutes. Literally! This was better than at any hotel I have ever been to including 5* ones. $509 for 7 nights through booking.com.
There was a problem with a smell of drains at one stage and I guessed that this was that I had left the plugs open - they should be left closed (sink and bath).
Breakfast included omelettes, scrambled or fried egg, bacon and fried sausage, stir fried noodles, fresh fruit - watermelon, pineapple, and fruit juice. Also bread and toast. I had omelette fruit and sausage. Very nice.
Coffee very black, smooth and nice. Sometimes they needed chasing to get fresh coffee brewed.
No black tea, though. I bought some, day 1 from a supermarket around the corner(Liptons).
One thing worth considering was that check in and out are at midday and my flights came in at 5 30am and left at midnight - there was no room to use in the meantime, (but I did have a friend who left on a different flight whose room I could use which worked out fine), but if you want to shower before your 1 plus hour flight...
I loved Hanoi - lovely people, bad weather (not so good), hilarious exercising around the lake at 6am every morning, and the whole of Sunday around the lake becomes like a big event with people walking, dancing, and generally hanging out.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights when we first arrived in Vietnam. We wanted a really nice hotel to refresh ourselves from the travelling, and it was lovely!
The rooms are amazing and the location is perfect - right in the centre of everything and a 2 minute walk from Kiem Lake.
We booked a tour through an outside tour centre and as we waited in the hotel lobby for the coach to pick us up the staff called the company to make sure they were coming as they were running late - the staff were really friendly, very helpful and always happy.
Would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple