TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely massage

We visited this spa because of the wonderful reviews and the fact it supports and trains people... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
babamills
Hoi An, Vietnam
Hanoi, Massage

Midori Spa supports blind people 👍 I had Vietnamese full body massage witch was very good... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Edita Z

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $16.00
from $32.00
from $5.00
from $31.00
1,737 results
All reviews vietnamese massage great massage foot massage social enterprise ms lan sports massage strong massage full body professional massage fell asleep excellent service old quarter impaired masseuse shiatsu facial mr
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

It was a Long day for us from old quarter roaming around and Midori was perfect spot to relax and have massage. Great service from reception all the way to the masseuse. Price wise - can be on mid-range due to its location. But with the service you get, you won’t feel that you’re paying too much. In fact, you will ended up even tipping the masseuse with their excellent service. Make sure to book this place or just walk-in; they’ll be happy to assist you. You can either choose female/male masseuse no issue. We paid 260k dong per person for an hour.
Definitely will recommend to try this spa.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

After returning to Hanoi from trekking in Sapa my husband and I walked into the first massage place we came across. Only when we sat down for our foot massage we noticed the girls were blind. They did a fantastic massage. Hope to come back and enjoy another relaxing massage. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

I went twice in my time in Hanoi and it is definitely one of my favourites in Vietnam. The service is always great and they are accommodating. Prices are reasonable. I didn't quite find the package I was looking for, but they were ok with me customising. My masseuse was Thuong and she was very, very good. So I requested her the second time as well! She was very skilled in finding the areas I was tense and applied just the right amount of pressure.

Any time I am in Hanoi, you will definitely find me here for a massage!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I met a waiter at a restaurant who recommended this place. He also said there were blind masseuses. We go to a place that has blind masseuses in Thailand; it is awesome.
It got a good review, so I decided to get a foot massage there.
Big mistake- it was terrible. Awful. The masseuse acted like she wanted to be anywhere else.

Ok. So the next day my Girlfriend decided to give it a try. We live in Phuket, Thailand, where there are many good massage parlors. She also has a bad back from a car accident, so I try to have her get massages frequently.
Again, awful. She said it was like someone was doing CPR on her.

So, sorry to give a bad review. Maybe our standards are too high or we got some bad masseuses. Also didn’t see any blind people.
But the front staff was very nice and the place was very clean.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Massage was really good. Really different from the one in my country. Definitely a value for money. Highly recommend