2,590 results
All reviewssunset barmain buildingwest lakesaigon restaurantcafe du lacthe club loungelake viewpillow menuold quarterbeautiful hotela short taxi ridebreakfast buffetthe hustle and bustlefive star hotelupgraded to a suiterooms are largebusy city
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for only one night as we were joining a tour the next day. The staff were lovely- they gave us a complimentary upgrade and our room had an amazing view of the city. The fitness centre was great and as was the pool. We had dinner in the hotel at Saigon which was delicious and the breakfast buffet was the best I’ve ever had. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Great rooms over the lake and fantastic views! Restaurants service was very good and great food. Hotel facilities and concierge very good. Lovely bar out by the lake to watch the sunset, very romantic and relaxing.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was perfect - clean, quiet, great service, good food and was a beautiful escape from the city. Hard to match the ambience that Intercontinental has in Hanoi. We are vegetarian and breakfast at the hotel was good. The food at the Milan restaurant was esp fantastic, and the gym is open 24 hours as wll. It was our first trip to Vietnam and we would definitely stay at the hotel again when we are back! :)

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
G_HotelManager_ICH, Manager at InterContinental Hanoi Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Sansnape,
I am very glad to know that InterContinental Hanoi Westlake made an enjoyable and memorable part of your experience in Hanoi. Our Milan restaurant offer one of the best pizza in town as well as many other Italian authentic dishes.
Thank you very much for your comment and I am very much looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed this hotel. Good view.
Although my expectations were high I was not disappointed.
I was hoping the room will be on the lake on ground floor level but this was on first floor level.
TV reception was very poor and programs were limited. No smart TV no Netflex.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Shivlani,
Thank you for your feedback. It is a great pleasure to know that you enjoy the unique resort feel that InterContinental Hanoi Westlake provides – away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. We value all comments from our guests both good and still not good things. I will share your comment with the team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Great facility, beautiful view , extremely nice people . Don't change anything so customer can keep on enjoying their experience . I think this is a unique environment across all Hanoi hotels . So for travellers , don't go anywhere else

Room Tip: Westalke offers 2 type of rooms : in the main building or rooms in houses on the water .
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
G_HotelManager_ICH, Manager at InterContinental Hanoi Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Pascal G,
Thank you for your feedback. Your comment really encourages us. I will share it with my team to let them know that their effort was recognized.
I hope to welcome you back to InterContinental Hanoi Westlake soon!