Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
4D3N Mekong River & HCM shopping tour

The tour guide (Mr. Chau) is very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself is very organized... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mohamadrizal71
A full day trip to Mui Ne

The tour guide is very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself is very organized. We’re very... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Mary Jane T

All reviews tour package awesome trip war museum hanoi halong bay day trip ho chi minh viber mr 4d3n itinerary driver nguyen landscape vietnam hoi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

We have very limit time for holiday, only 4/3 days,but we really wanna go to Sapa and Halong bay. So we arrange this trip with duc, and all the trip was fantastic, we can go to Fan si pan Mountain, trekking to tribe village where the locals stay and the continue the journey to Ha long bay for a beautiful scenery and caves... they were really helpfull.

Date of experience: May 2019
vactravelvn, Owner at VAC Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

I appreciate your comment and honored to be a part of trip with you.
I wish to see you and your friend again in Vietnam soon.
have a great time and take care

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We were very happy with the arrangement. Private tour with reasonable price. The tour guide n driver are nice and with English pronunciation improvement,from good, they will be great. I will absolutely contact VAC if I have chance to visit Hanoi again n tell my friends to contact them for Hanoi.
Thank you.

Date of experience: April 2019

Thank you very much Virusli, I appreciate your feedback very much, we always keep listening and try to improve any weak corner.
we keep our work up and wish to see you soon.
Best day.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

My sincere thank you to all of you my dear, all you guys bring me and my husband fulfilled of your hospitality.

Date of experience: April 2019
vactravelvn, Owner at VAC Travel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Mrs. Dana,
we are happy to hear you enjoy your short vacation with us and I appreciate your feedback and your kindness.
we do our best and work hard to bring happiness and enjoyment for every single customer with beyond expectation Journey is our gold.
I really appreciate your feedback and we will keep it up.
have a great time and stay in healthy.
i am looking to hearing your upcoming trip with us soone.
Best reagrads
Duke Nguyen

Reviewed February 19, 2019

Thumbs up to Mr. Duke Nguyen for our wonderful tour from Hanoi-Danang and Saigon. I thank him for accommodating all my questions and concerns while preparing our itinerary. Since we were travelling as group , I honestly told him about our limited budget and after several changes , he really gave us a package which suits our needs. Thanks for the patience ,Mr. Duke! Aside from 1 driver who brought us to the wrong airport and one tourist who hated people laughing , everything was at its best ! The Halong bay tour was the most wonderful – the scenery and the super delicious food were more than enough. Credit to Mr. Kien , our tour guide who was very professional, witty and very eager to help us with our picture taking ! ( 5 star for this guy !). The Cu Chi tunnel tour was very informative . Thanks to our tour guide, Mr. Long for the narratives about Vietnam history and for accompanying and showing us the best side trips (shopping trip !) in HCM.
Mr. Duke is very quick in responding and would utilize all possible communication channel – PM, email, whatsApp - just to keep me posted . I am thankful for his quick reply all the time .( saved me and my friends from not being able to fly on time with the wrong airport at 4 .a.m)…
I would definitely book with VAC travel again and would recommend Mr. Duke to my friends.. Thank you again and again. We had a great time in Vietnam. ( by the way Vietnam is 1 hour late than Philippine time! Lol)

Date of experience: February 2019
vactravelvn, Chủ sở hữu at VAC Travel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Aiken V and the party,
This is duke, I would like to thank you all for the wonderful trip and your enjoyment with our service with the entire of the trip from North to the south.
I am very happy to hear from you and the party's voice for the enjoyment of the Holiday. we will keep working hard for our best spoke and your feedback is very important to us.
I wish to see you and your friends the next time.
enjoy your life - life is good.
have a big thanks from Duke
Best regard
Duke Nguyen

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to this trusted travel agency. Our Vietnam- Cambodia tour went smooth and hassle free transaction. :) thanks to Duke for making me comfortable to deal with and made me at ease of mind for the whole trip. Thanks to the driver Mr. Thaò, and most especially to Ben (english name) the tour guide. We are really thankful for your hospitality and guiding us the whole tour smoothly. More power to your agency. Until our next tour again! ;)

- April and Aubrey

Date of experience: November 2018
vactravelvn, Owner at VAC Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Hi April and Aubrey,
On behalf of the VAC Travel - Vietnam, I would like to thank you very much for joining with us for the Vietnam - Cambodia Holiday. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed the trip and appreciate your sharing the feedback.
we always keep in mind to listen and try our best to make the trip perfect.
we are eager to welcome you back to the next Vietnam trip soonest.
Once again, Thank you and All the best