“One of the best Indian food in Hanoi”
Review of Khazaana

Khazaana
Ranked #374 of 2,341 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: We are the Oldest Indian Restaurant in Vietnam, at been almost 2 decades now being into this business. We are the "Best Restaurant Award winner for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 by The Guide, Vietnam Economics Times".Few years before our main focus was towards the regular customer only and that's why we have 80% regular customer in this restaurant, however we have started focusing towards tourists as well.We do Deliveries, Take aways, Lunch, Dinner, & Outdoor
Japan
“One of the best Indian food in Hanoi”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My friend from Bangladesh told me that this is the best Indian restaurant in Hanoi, so we tried. It was good and authentic indeed, but the pricing is a bit on a high side in my opinion. The restaurant is clean and well decorated with good service. Nothing to complain. It is a great restaurant, recommended for Indian food lovers!!

• Visited December 2011

• Indonesian first
Australia
“Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! Best Indian in Vietnam!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I love Indian food and eat it in every country.
Went here two nights in a row - the food was fabulous
Chicken tikka is how I test a place - this was exceptional - tandoored breast of chicken on a sizzling plate - yum
The potato in spinach curry was fabulous as were all the curry dishes we ate.
Naan breads were light and fluffy.
I too had the pleasure to meet Mr. Trivedi and he was a most humble host.
I will be back - definitely. All up inc 5 beers - $32 - cheap
p.s. I checked out the terrible reviews - "dirty"? No way!
I feel fine two days after eating there so they must be doing something right!

• Visited November 2012
Melaka, Malaysia
“Good Indian food”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

First of all make sure you go to the right address, they have moved to Ly Thai To. You go upstairs and you could feel alone if there are no other diners. But the food was very good and I'd recommend a meal here. Service was quick as well

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tiara2
Bangkok, Thailand
“best Indian Restarant in the country”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed in Vietnam for about one week and visited almost all Indian restaurant and found Khazana the best Indian Restarant in the country.I was recommonded by my hotel people.a vast menu,good curries,nice south Indian food ,Punjabi Food and great ambiance.Staff is very caring and manager is very friendly and caring.Great job,keep it up!

• Visited October 2012
Ha Noi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for Indian/Pakistani food!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The menu at Khazana was extensive. The staff members were kind and professional. They even helped me with my Vietnamese pronunciation :) We tried the fish fry as a starter and it was so good! The fish was seasoned so nicely and the sauces (mint chutney, especially) were great. We also received a 20% promotional discount! We ordered about 4 dishes with drinks and the bill came to about $20, all up. Great value for money!

Visited October 2012