“A wonderful evening of good food”
Review of Khazaana

Khazaana
Ranked #484 of 2,552 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: We are the Oldest Indian Restaurant in Vietnam, at been almost 2 decades now being into this business. We are the "Best Restaurant Award winner for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 by The Guide, Vietnam Economics Times".Few years before our main focus was towards the regular customer only and that's why we have 80% regular customer in this restaurant, however we have started focusing towards tourists as well.We do Deliveries, Take aways, Lunch, Dinner, & Outdoor
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I had dinner at here with some friends. Khazanas's food was well priced, excellent quality and the service was first rate. The flavors were amazing and complex. I love Tandori chicken. Wine list offers some very good wines at very reasonable prices. The staff is friendly, speaks English quite well. A wonderful evening of good food and warm atmosphere inside your lovely friends. Thanks Khazana so much!!!

Kaustubh_Trivedi, General Manager at Khazaana, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Dear Mateusz W,

Thanks for your motivational words, i am really happy to see your words and proud of my team, they work really hard to keep the guests happy.
Definitely your words will give them more energy to perform better.

We hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I came restaurant by mistake, just crossed Thang Long Opera hotel and saw this restaurant. Alot of Korean people as well as European people entered this restaurant at the time I came, so at first I thought maybe this restaurant is very good, that's why alot of guests want to try.
I was impressed of food. Let's check my photo. How to say? it is much different from food that i had tried before. I tried one of best seller of restaurant that waitress suggested me " chicken curry " (attually it is diffenrent name in India), and i had to say that it was so good. And bread that I ate with chicken curry was amazing,too.
They also have another plus point : Huge menu with variety options for you to choose.
But what I like most from restaurant, maybe from manager and staff. Staff are so young, but professional, friendly, efficient and fast. Even at the time I came restaurant, almost tables were full, they still served me so quicly. Manager of restaurant, I think his name is Mani. He works so professional, and seems to keen on taking care of guests. He always goes around table and asks if "madam or sir need anything". I don't think all restaurants can do same way as him does.
I felt that not only we were providing of tasteful and unique food but alsso atmosphere and the way they are taking care of us. I like it and I definitely come back restaurant again in near future, or recommend everyone who wants to try Indian food.

Dear Juliert,

Thanks for your review, in fact we are nearly a 20 years old restaurant and quite popular among the Indians as well as other Ex pat community.

Every staff is trained very well, and they take great pride in working for our guests. Our aim is not only to serve good quality food even we go one step ahead and try to provide you a memorable experience every time.

I am very happy and delighted to respond you back and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

While visiting Hanoi recently, I had invited a few friends over to Khazaana, the Indian restaurant, and they were hesitant to go there, as they said, they had heard in the market that Khzaana does not serve Halal meat.
I inisted on them to join me, and while we wre there, one of them asked the Manager Mr. Trivedi is the meat was Halal or not, and he said ' Yes Its Halal ' and do you ask and the person said that he had heard in the market that they ( Khazaana ) do not served Halal food, and then Mr. Trivfedi brought out a Certificate, , issued by the Islamic authorities, stating that the meat bought was Halal, and the animal was slaughtered according to Muslim rights.
I do not know why people have to go on spreading rumors , like this. ???

RMH-Hongkong

2  Thank Rattanmh
Kaustubh_Trivedi, General Manager at Khazaana, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear RMH,

Thanks for your comments and appreciation, i am very glad to hear from you, there are many restaurants in the market and they all want business so its easy and cheap way of marketing to talk like this, to effect the business of competitor, it keeps on happening we know what we are and what we are doing, that's why we have successfully completed nearly 20 years in the market however all the Arabian Embassies, Malaysian Embassy, Indonesia, Brunei, they all visit our restaurant from time to time, so we don't care much what kind of rumours are going on. By the way it was good to hear from you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Our vegetarian food was really good, fresh and tasty! They offer a big choice on the menue, also for vegetarians.

The restaurant atmosphere was ok. The manager really friendly, but the overall service only average (friendly, but not the most attentive).

Nevertheless, a good choice- we would certainly go again.

2  Thank SWi1975

Dear Swi1975,

Thanks for your comments and appreciation & feed-backs for us, we have changed our restaurant location and we have improved a lot, its more professional and better.
I was glad to hear from you, hope to see you back soon.
By the way our new address is 11 Ly Thai To, you can make a booking (optional) at +84.4.39343513 / +84.4.39345657 / +84989129440 or khazana@fpt.vn

Reviewed July 17, 2012

The best in Hanoi without question. We have tried the others including the much praised Namaste, but Khazana comes out on top in all categories.
Authentic Indian cuisine from the north and the south, an extensive menu, attentive service, knowledgeable staff, English spoken by all servers, manager always finds the time to visit the table and inquire about the food and service.
Terrific wine list, some of the best bottle prices in Hanoi for wine, especially the Italian (none over 500,000 dong a bottle and an excellent choice for an Indian menu).
Portions are good and the cooking is first class, no dry meats (which can happen with tandoor ovens). The shrimp dishes (all of them) are the best in Hanoi in terms of the size and freshness. Makes the other Indian restaurants look positively miserly in comparison.
Unlike some of the other Indian restaurants, this restaurant is frequented by many people of Indian extraction which is a testimony to the authentic nature of Khazana's food.
We've never left Khazana hungry or dissatisfied.

2  Thank psychometrist

Dear Psychometrist,

Thanks for your comments and appreciation & feed-backs for us, your appreciation gives us motivation to exceed the expectation every time, i am very glad to hear from you, hope to see you back soon.