Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $82.00
from $115.00
from $24.50
More Info
All reviews body parts hot stone tasty tea perfect service awesome experience visiting hanoi old quarter therapist receptionist 90mins therapy luxury bamboo signature skills preference vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was impacible, right from the moment we stepped in, all the way to receiving another tea at the end. The massage was performed with expertise, even for my wife who required special attention.
The only negative is the almost forceful push to give 5 star rating or spend time justifying anything lower. Once 5 star rating given, another strong push to rate same on Trip Adviser.
Well deserved rating, just took away from the otherwise wonderful experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very professional massage centre.
I had a 4.5 hours spa package.
Excellent service! They also offered me a ride to the airport, because it was my last night in Hanoi.

2  Thank fevor92
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good profesional massage, excellent service. We really liked everything)
Be aware that is necessary to reserve treatment in advance.

1  Thank dpcat237
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were able to get in right away for couples massages. I absolutely loved the head massage and that I could request a custom massage with specific body parts to focus on! Very reasonable prices, professional therapists.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We chose this spa as it had good reviews. Was excellent choice. Staff professional and massage was very good and surroundings relaxing and clean.