TripAdvisor

from $215.00
from $149.00
from $251.00
More Info
All reviews ban gioc national park north vietnam home stay cao bang ha giang bao dedicated driver wheel drive travel days night adventure our tour guide lovely accommodation h mong independent travellers local villagers remote village
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2018

We had a wonderful experience. The first homestay (Phia Thap Incense Village) was very authentic and rustic. Our hosts were lovely and really friendly. The second homestay on Ba Be Lake was great as well. Our guide, Nha was friendly and informative. Thanh, our driver was drove safely and was friendly.
The waterfalls and caves are worth seeing. There is a lot of time in the car, but I enjoyed this tour.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful 24h cruise in Cat Ba / Halong on a private jonque for our family of five.
We very much appreciated navigating in areas of Halong Bay completely free of tourists, enjoying the majestic beauties of this region. The food on the boat was delicious. The logistics to and from Hanoi were very easy and well organized. No bad surprises at any point.
Thank you Kevin / Hien for the smooth communication and preparation of our trip to Halong.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Very interesting trip with Minh as outstanding and pleasant guide, quiet organizer, always around when needed, and with Thanh as excellent driver, always good tempered.

2  Thank keimpelzn
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time on our trip to North Vietnam. In 5 days we went to the markets, minority villages, lakes and mountains. Maybe we did too much in a short period of time as we spent too many hours on the road. Our guide Bui Tri Nha was very enthusiastic and looked after. us well. The driver was super good and super safe which is important to us. If like me, you need your privacy and small luxuries at night I suggest you request no homework stays(maybe not possible in the something areas) . Very friendly and genuine hosts but like camping with fewer comforts. Over all a great experience, maybe a bit on the expensive side but would recommend.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

I've contacted Linh's adventure this summer (on August). Since the first contact everything was smooth and Professional. Kevin - my advisor has been always there for me and replied very quickly to all my questions. The adventure has been organised exactly upon my expectations.
I'll be glad to recommend them.

Date of experience: September 2017