Ways to Experience Mr Linh's Adventures
from $221.17
from $158.67
from $373.34
More Info
All reviews ban gioc national park home stay cao bang northern vietnam ha giang bao our tour guide small trek beautiful waterfall h mong dong van local communities homestay experience dark cave days nights amazing scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2017

I've contacted Linh's adventure this summer (on August). Since the first contact everything was smooth and Professional. Kevin - my advisor has been always there for me and replied very quickly to all my questions. The adventure has been organised exactly upon my expectations.
I'll be glad to recommend them.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Had a wonderful experience on both nights of homestay. Visited the Ban Gioc Waterfall and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. Though the journey was almost 10 hours and a lot of bends, it was compensated with the amazing view. We visited Ba Be Lake and it was beautiful too. Had a first hand experience how the local lived and how they create different uses with the different use of fruits, plants and trees. Our guide, Minh was informative and friendly. And our driver, Cuong is very experienced and friendly. Overall, both places were great!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Davin L
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

My tour guide Minh was really cheerful and informative. I felt very comfortable in the 3 days and 2 nights under his guide and I cannot ask for a better guide for this tour. Our bus driver, Cuong drove very safely as well, even though the road conditions were not one of the best. Note that the drive to ban gioc can be quite painful because it’s a Long 10 hours drive around 6 mountains. Ban gioc waterfall is spectacular, however 3 days and 2 nights is a little to short to visit both ban gioc and babe, so I recommend going for the longer tours.

Overall, I had a splendid time in Cao Bang!

3  Thank hengheng9586
Reviewed December 16, 2017

Beautiful waterfall although it was a really long drive there. Spent about 10 hours on the road on the first day, and the roads are pretty winding. That said, the countryside was beautiful. Homestay was good and we were really fortunate to be in time for the local market in Cao Bang. Ba Be lake was nice too, but regrettably we did not have much time to hike/ cycle in this beautiful national park. Our guide, Minh and driver Cuong were also very friendly. Weather in December seems to be pretty cloudy though.

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank Jing Yi T
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Great 3 day trip to Ban Gioc waterfalls and Ba Be National park. Stayed 2 nights at homestays, one with a local village and one with Mr Linh's homestay at Ba Be Lake. Our driver did a great job in the mountain roads while our guide was great at providing information and showing us the beauty of the people and the area.

Date of experience: November 2017