Ways to Experience Mr Linh's Adventures
from $215.00
from $149.00
from $251.00
More Info
All reviews ban gioc national park north vietnam home stay cao bang ha giang bao hidden trails dedicated driver wheel drive travel days adventure trip our tour guide lovely accommodation independent travellers local villagers remote village
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Great 3 day trip to Ban Gioc waterfalls and Ba Be National park. Stayed 2 nights at homestays, one with a local village and one with Mr Linh's homestay at Ba Be Lake. Our driver did a great job in the mountain roads while our guide was great at providing information and showing us the beauty of the people and the area.

1  Thank Jeanette P
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just completed a 10-day trek with Mr Linh's Adventures, traveling in the Ha Giang region of North Vietnam, staying in a combination of homestays and hotels, trekking through minority villages, rice paddies, markets, etc. The trip was excellently organized, our guide was knowledgeable, our driver (when needed) was safe, the views were stunning, the food very tasty and the accommodations distinctly memorable, friendly and comfortable. Along the way we saw Dao, Tay, Hmong and Lo Lo ethnic minorities. Highly recommend Mr. Linh for a unique experience and you will also be off the main tourist drag.

Date of experience: November 2017
Mr_Linh_Adventure, Manager at Mr Linh's Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear Michael,

Send to you the warmest greeting and the best wishes for this special holiday season.
From your comments, we can see that you really love the 10 day trekking in Ha Giang Province. That’s so great!

It’s also lucky when you have a chance to travel to the northernmost point of Vietnam sharing a 270 km long border with the southern China. Are you overwhelmed by breathtaking sceneries of a mountainous area? Being the tour operators, we feel very proud of natural beauty of our country as the favor of the Creator for Vietnamese people.

Being considered as a challenging trail to the unique customs and traditions of ethnic people, Ha Giang is a must-visit destination in Vietnam for anyone having a passion in discovering the Vietnamese colorful culture.

Thank you so much for your love to Vietnam, and on behalf of our driver and guide, Mr Linh’s Adventures Team express the gratitude for your trust on us.
We hope that one day, we will have an opportunity to see and continue the coming new adventures.

Mr Linh’s Adventures Team

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We started our journey with our guide Minh and our driver Long to the Ba Be lake where we stayed for two days. We did one fabulous trekking of 17 km through the mountaineous region around the lake. The second day we did some tough cycling and afterwards easy kayaking down the river. We also visited the amazing Dong Phuong cave. The next days was tiresome because of the many miles through North Vietnam. But it was worthwile due to the incredible scenery and the excellent driver Long in the comfortable car. We visited the waterfalls at the sino-vietnamese border and a cave on our way back to Cao Bang.
The trip to Dong Van was beautiful with the highlight of the Ma Pi Leng Pass. In the neighbourhood od Ha Giang we stayed at a Tay family. The people were very kind but we endured a hard night there. The next day we reached Bac Ha, where we visited the Night market. A nice folkloric performance on stage with singing ans dancing.
The last day started at the colourful morning market in Bac Ha and ended in Sa Pa where we also visited the Hmong village. That was to our opinion a bit too touristic, but maybe we were already a bit spoilt because of the many more authentic villages we saw earlier that week. During the whole trip Minh was our fantastic guide who provided very relevant information on all the aspects of the journey and furthermore he was very kind and helpful.
As a summary we can only cocnclude that if was e pleasure travelling with Mr. Linh Adventures. We recommend this 8 day- trip to anyone who wants to discover this unique part of Vietnam.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank marambasin
Mr_Linh_Adventure, Manager at Mr Linh's Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Masambasin,

I can feel that you’re fairly satisfied about this trip. We’re happy about that and really want to say thank to you anyway. I also appreciate your constructive feedback, concretely about the hard night in Tay family (in Ha Giang). However, we want take you to try a real local experence, this is a chance to learn more ethnic culture Vietnam.
I must affirm that kayaking on Ba be Lake is a wonderful experience, so I hope that you love this activity, 17 km trekking and cycling as well.
Another destination in your journey is Ha Giang Province. Ha Giang is an unique place, for now still untouched by mass tourism. I’m sure that you saw a lot of fantastic mountain scenery over the whole area, a series of hills, valleys and villages and with the ethnic minorities (Hmong, Tay, Dao, Nung, Lo Lo, Giay, Pu Peo). Ma Pi Leng Pass is also very attractive, right? It’s probably one of the most beautiful roads you can experience in Vietnam. And do you know the majestic scenery and the wild beauty in Ma Pi Leng pass inspired several famous Vietnamese writers and poets to compose their writings.
I’m imagining the scene like you’re singing and dancing with locals in the night market in Bac Ha. Let’s say to me that you did. That’s so wonderful because locals there are very very friendly and you’re welcomed as their close friends. This chance will help you to understand more about our colorful culture and our hospitality.
About Sapa destination, that’s right when you say it’s too touristy, however compared to several the good points of Sapa, in my opinion, you still had the nice memories there, specially the authentic beauty preserved by the ethnic groups there.

Right now, I must say that your review makes me impatient to come back Ha Giang left many unforgettable memories in my heart.

Once again, thanks a lot Masambasin for your journey with Mr Linh’s Adventures.

Best wishes,
Mr Linh’s Adventures Team

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Ba be lake walking through the mountains en visiting people from minority's.

1  Thank Eva L
Mr_Linh_Adventure, Manager at Mr Linh's Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Dear Eva,

Thank you very very much for review.
It is nearly 2 months since the time you had the trip in Ba Be Lake, a fantastic place to discover in Bac Kan Province, in the northern mountainous region of Vietnam. Being the tour operator, we always aim at to the goal “Show value, create an experience, and always strive to exceed customer’s expectations”. Therefore, your compliments are really a great encouragement to all of us.
As you know, Ba Be National Park is a precious natural heritage of Vietnam, a complete and complicated system of primitive forest on stone mountains which are surrounded by tranquil lakes. And boat trip or kayaking on Ba Be Lake is obviously an interesting experience you cannot miss.
That’s great if you had the conversations with the locals there. Maybe you don’t understand their local language, but let’s try because we have the talented tour guide able to translate easily their language and convey fully your mind. I wonder that if you took any souvenir photo with them. Feel free to share these lovely pics with us.

I’m looking forward to your coming back Vietnam.

Mr Linh's Adventures team

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

We took the four day three night Adventure with the private car because I have a little difficulty walking. Our guide mr long and our driver also mr long are two of the nicest people I have ever met. Nothing and I mean nothing was too much trouble for them in the four days we were together we laughed for the whole time and his English is impeccable. Thank you my friend for the experience of a lifetime.I won’t describe the scenery or the breathtaking views because I have no words to describe them you have to see them for yourself even pictures can’t capture the breathtaking beauty of Ba Be lake or the waterfalls or valleys or mountains. we stayed in mr Linhs homestay the first night and what an enjoyable experience it was the food was superb and yet again the views breathtaking. A word of advice if you want to walk up the stairs don’t drink Vodka with mr Linhs lovely dad. The second night we stayed in mr Kims homestay and ate with the family. What a wonderful experience and what a wonderful family expect to song on the Karaoke and yet again a wonderful welcome. You must sit on the balcony and watch the sun go down over the mountains. The third day we stayed in a Wonderful hotel and ate and drank in a local bar with mr Long and mr Long and their friends yet again a wonderful welcome.
If you wonder why I only describe the evenings and not the traveling during the day. It’s because I have no words to describe the sights you will see. Please go and see them for yourself and enjoy the wonder of real Vietnam and it’s beautiful people.

Date of experience: October 2017

Dear Peter,

First of all, on behalf of Mr Linh’s Adventures and DOUBLE Mr. Long (our tour guide and driver), I want to express the sincere thanks to you for your trust on us. You’re right, our guide and drivers are very friendly, enthusiastic and professional " Sorry for saying about our-self :)". They speak English very well and have a sense of humor. We received several positive feedbacks from our clients.

Bringing the fun to customers is exactly making our success, so Mr Linh’s Adventures is always working hard every day to be stronger and stronger.
I’m very glad because of your satisfaction about our customer services. I love the way you said to describe your emotion towards Vietnam’s nature. It’s something very alluring and special. I wonder that whether you took photos in our nice homestay? Let’s share your lovely pics with us and consider them as a wonderful experience in your life!
In the next time, if your friends or relatives are going to visit Vietnam, please recommend them to Mr Linh’s Adventures. We will continue sing the karaoke songs together, contemplate the sundown over the mountain chains and taste more local foods.

Really hope to see you again soon.

Mr Linh’s Adventures team