“Nice view of Hanoi at 66th ”
Review of Top of Hanoi

Top of Hanoi
Ranked #119 of 3,699 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

Visited to drink with my friends after dinner around 10pm. View was so nice and atmosphere was also nice. Staff service was average, meaning no bad.

1  Thank ohalhisa
Write a reviewReviews (460)

Reviewed September 19, 2019

You've got to come up here to the top of Hanoi bar at the Lotte Hotel. The views are staggerong. Minh and his fellow waiters will look after you incredibly well. It's a must experience in Hanoi.

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Mr.Hoang is one of the best server at this bar!!! Beautiful view! Must to come! I like the locations and the drinks. It’s the best place to see the night view in Hanoi. Wish I was with my honey! It’s my business trip so I’m alone lol

Reviewed September 16, 2019

This was a very positive experience. I was about the first guest for the evening and got perfect service. My waiter was trainee Ngan made it with her warm attention a memorable stay.
And yes also the terrific view on Hanoi and the cool drinks and a very tasty small Salm dish contributed ;-). This is absolutely the place to go after a full day of Hanoi traffic and noise.

#Top of Hanoi, #Lotte Hotel Hanoi hash tags

1  Thank matwen2016
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Absolutely breathtaking 360 view of Hanoi with a great range of tasty cocktails. Our server Ngan went above and beyond and could not have been more helpful. She gave us great advice as it was our first night in Vietnam and made us feel so welcome. She so patiently obliged to take multiple photos of us at different angles, fantastic service! Would definitely come back again!

1  Thank 617guya