“Top of Hanoi”

Top of Hanoi
Ranked #119 of 3,699 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Mr.Hoang is one of the best server at this bar!!! Beautiful view! Must to come! I like the locations and the drinks. It’s the best place to see the night view in Hanoi. Wish I was with my honey! It’s my business trip so I’m alone lol

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (460)

Reviewed September 16, 2019

This was a very positive experience. I was about the first guest for the evening and got perfect service. My waiter was trainee Ngan made it with her warm attention a memorable stay.
And yes also the terrific view on Hanoi and the cool drinks and a very tasty small Salm dish contributed ;-). This is absolutely the place to go after a full day of Hanoi traffic and noise.

#Top of Hanoi, #Lotte Hotel Hanoi hash tags

1  Thank matwen2016
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Absolutely breathtaking 360 view of Hanoi with a great range of tasty cocktails. Our server Ngan went above and beyond and could not have been more helpful. She gave us great advice as it was our first night in Vietnam and made us feel so welcome. She so patiently obliged to take multiple photos of us at different angles, fantastic service! Would definitely come back again!

1  Thank 617guya
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Our family just had a really bad experience at Top of Hanoi bar on Independence Day (Sep 2nd, 2019). The staffs were rude: shouting orders to each other, yawning at the bar & looking tired, putting drinks and lamp on our table so hard like they wanted to smash. The manager was no better as he ignored when I wanted to ask to change the table. And finally, when we felt unwelcome enough and decided to leave, we can saw at least two staffs smirked at us. I guess Top of Hanoi don't need to serve Vietnamese guests now? We just had an night out at Grill 63 and Pharaoh last week and they were perfect. So the experience this time made us really wonder if Top of Hanoi still belonged to the 5 star Lotte Hotel. Don't know if we would ever return.

4  Thank hienanhd2018
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Great view from top of Hanoi. Come at 5pm sharp to choose the seat you like. During our visit, a lot of dragon flies flying around but it never touched us. Expect to spend more on the food, however portion is quite big.

Date of visit: August 2019