Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
What a great massage!

I came to the Essencia Sapa and it was great experience, the staff Ms Giang is very enthusiastic to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
VinhN275
via mobile
Excellent Service

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
823coreyc
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $32.00
from $50.00
from $33.00
from $40.33
More Info
All reviews essence hotel mother earth body scrub ms tam lotus seeds flower petals sister hotel herbal tea hot stone pressure points foot bath fell asleep long flight excellent english special thanks old quarter masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The spa was very clean and the staff was friendly and professional. Highly recommended. When I am back in Hanoi I will return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After walking for so many days around Vietnam this was the perfect ending. My feet feel and smell delicious! They massage your feet so well and also use hot stones which were amazing. You then get your feet soaked in ginger and rose water, very relaxing, highly recommend! The staff were great and spoke very good English.

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

We just finished a wonderful massage, so relaxing after our car drive back to Hanoi. We booked the 60 minutes deep tissue, and the pressure level was perfect. Giang greeted us as we checked into the spa, served us tea, and is such a delight. Excellent English, and asked us about our time here in the city. She made us feel right at home!

When our rooms were ready, she introduced us to Huong and Tam who were our massage therapist. Both were excellent, perfect pressure, warm oils, and checked in a few times to make sure pressure was good. Huong was very strong, and had new techniques that I had not had in a massage before, which I loved. Wonderful soft music, and a very clean, warm room. Perfect setting.

We are staying in this hotel, so it makes it easy to return! What a wonderful first night, thanks to the amazing staff at the spa!

Thank you Giang, Huong, and Tam!

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Everyone was so nice from the woman at the front desk to the women giving the massages. I would definitely recommend to anyone who finds themselves nearby. After a long day touring Hanoi, the massage was a great way to make sure me and my wife had the energy for the next day.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Decided to do a couples massage while visiting on our honeymoon. From the moment we walked in the door, the spa staff were all so nice and made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I both agree that the therapists have a magic touch - we felt like new people after our massage. So much so that we went back for another treatment the next night. I did a body scrub and now my skin feels like butter. The whole experience has been amazing!

Date of experience: December 2019