“The best hotel I've stay.”

APT EZ Holidays Hotel
Ranked #313 of 637 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed in apt ezholiday hotel on 1st mar after I saw good review on tripadvisor. I was stay in very big room with view and book the tour with ms huong to halong bay.sapa and flight ticket to ho chi minh. I would say thanks mr lee the manager.ms huong.mr victori.and mr dzung to take care me.highly recomend to other tourist

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank gentlevn

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Nice hotel and great staffs. Can do everything here in the center like food eating, landscape sightseeing,... On the first floor, they have very useful travel desk that you can book any tours in Vietnam as well as how to go traveling easily with different meaning of ways. I feel free to have information and the first day has been here I was invited to try Vietnamese food with staffs, friendly and enthusiastic

Room Tip: Ask quiet room on the back site
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank BigseaTravel
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have just finished my fantastic trip throughout Vietnam with good arrangement of Apt Ez Holiday Hotel. I came from Paris, France to Hanoi late evening and be welcomed by Hotel staff and took straight to the hotel. Quickly checked-in and they showed me to the restaurant to eat. It took easy to have meals in this street, Tong Duy Tan because that is located on Food street and surrounded by shopping area. The staff offered me the very nice Duluxe room with hot water, wifi, breakfast with noodles…though I booked a Single standard room, more worthy than my room booking. Hotel staffs were friendly and enthusiastic. Highly recommend this hotel to other tourists.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Thoa87
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I stayed in this hotel in Sep. I had a quite far flight so my feeling is like so tired. but when I came to check in. the staff worked very smoothly so that I could have time for relaxing.my room s clean , and large than some I have stayed in other hotels. the price is very reasonable. Ms Huog took care of me so well. I was consulted to take some tour on Halong bay and Sapa. I was firstly surprised because there are lots of different price for tours but I was okay later on because of Huong san`s explaination. I think the more we pay the more we get so I chose deluxe tour. I definitely recommend it. so amazing Ha Long bay !

Room Tip: if you need a quiet room , ask staff for the room at the back !
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mimeomeo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I appreciate to stayed in this hotel. The place is near the center of HaNoi. I am impressed by the excellent service at aptez holiday hotel. The room is clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and spoke good English. They even provide money changing service at very good rates. The arrangement to go Sapa went thru' very well and the level of service provided was really good. I would highly recommend to everyone especialy Thai tourisr What else can i say? I am recommending to all my friends who intend to go to Hanoi. You may find a better price-service hotel in Hanoi, perphaps. But you really can't go wrong with aptez holiday hotel.

Room Tip: higher floors have unit noise
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
papayacruisehalongba, Manager at APT EZ Holidays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

One behalf for the hotel, i would like to say thanks for your comment, your comment is our encourage in the future. See you later and by the way say ho to your family
Wish you have good helth
Best Regards
Lee nguyen

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last March 2012. The single room is very spacious and clean with a very big and excellent bed, and it is very affordable. The place is near Puku cafe and Hanoi Sky Hotel, where we had our buffet breakfast. Very accommodating staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
papayacruisehalongba, Manager at APT EZ Holidays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thanks mr Richard, im alway welcome all the tourist come to stay in our hotel and i get your email you say that you will be back to Hanoi on Dec . our hotel looking forward to serve you be back.
Thanks you & Best regards
Lee Nguyen

Reviewed February 20, 2012

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful, helping us with bags, booking
a trip to Halong Bay, buying a sim card and top ups etc. Our room was on
the 4th floor and had a great view and 2 double beds which were very
comfortable, the street below is noisy most of the time.

Thank to all the guys at Apt Ez for making our stay very welcoming and enjoyable.

We arrived at 1am and our room was not available. (Not sure why) We were
taken on a short walk to the Koto Hotel (same group) where we spent our
first night, we were mady very welcome and shown to a pleasant room.

Having read previous reviews, it seems some rooms are better than others but ous really was excellent, room 403.

We went on an overnight trip to Halong Bay (highly reccomended) the guys at the hotel arranged it all and looked after our bags while we were gone. On the day we left they arranged our taxi and we joined in with the owners 30th birthday celebrations.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper or dont have ear plugs ask for a room not overlooking the street below,
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
papayacruisehalongba, Manager at APT EZ Holidays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Dear neil37
Thanks for your review , i would to see you again in our hotel.