“Thanks to Lisa Duong and her all next of kins relatives (Staffs)”
Review of Hanoi Palace Hotel

Hanoi Palace Hotel
Ranked #503 of 597 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed March 7, 2010

We appreciate so much to Lisa Duong,the tall spectacles receptionist guy.the door bouncer and all of their kitchen helpers had done so much assistant for us for our 6 nights at Hanoi Palace and the newcomer young girl too at the reception desk had bought us several Chinese/Vietnamese square rice cake for us as a dessert.
The Shanghai club,well its nothing usual about the noise.We get used to it in Thailand,Bali or anywhere in South East Asia.Its common city life.
Keep up Lisa Duong and her teams.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Premrethai
There are newer reviews for Hanoi Palace Hotel

Reviewed February 23, 2010

Hanoi was the last stop on our Vietnam holiday and I though I would treat my family to a good hotel. I saw their web site and all looked good, the promise of a suite for 50 USD was good enough.
The airport pick up went well but on checking in I discovered we had been allocated a normal double room, not the suite I had seen on their web site. I complained to the reception so they switched us to a slightly larger room, that was not only cramped the bathroom was tacky, the paint on the walls was peeling and it generally had a drab appearance. Then later that evening the music started from the nightclub below. It was loud, so loud that you could make out the songs that were playing.
The worse however was yet to come - my new Ray ban sunglasses went missing! As it was dark on our arrival I left them with my wifes on the TV and in the morning they were gone. Nobody knew anything about them. The staff were sneaky, untrustworthy and I would definetely not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family