“as good as Grill66 Steak house”

Botanica Restaurant
Ranked #1,193 of 2,294 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Hanoi, Vietnam
“as good as Grill66 Steak house”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Introduced by a friend in Hanoi he drove me to another steak house since we both love steaks. The restaurant called BOTANICA CAFE & RESTRO not very far from the old quarter of the city and next to the Vincom shopping center. All of a sudden, I met with the Restaurant Manager whom I recognised having talked to me when I visited Grill66 Steak house close to my hotel in Cat Linh. She told me that both Grill66 and Botanica were of the same food chain serving European dishes in Hanoi. I understand why the foods served here are very much the same as I had at Grill66, well prepared and good cooked, good price, with a variety of wines to choose from.
My friend told me he used to come here with his family as his son love Italian noodle and pizza and he himself only steaks.
Saying good bye to the Manager, I asked when I can have Botanica food in Ho Chi Minh City, she smiled.

• Visited July 2014