All reviews visit hanoi short distance from the airport extraordinary hotel convenient location rooms are spacious huge bed old quarter free wifi business trip excellent location walking distance hotel is located recommend this hotel stay there again two nights nice hotel amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked 3 nights at this hotel for my 4-day trip in Hanoi and requested a pick-up service at Noi Bai airport while I still stayed at home. It was very convenient. The hotel is very close to a lot of Hanoi’s attractions such as Hoan Kiem Lake, Dong Xuan Market or Hanoi Opera House. What I needed to do was to spend a few minutes on walking there. This advantage helped me save up my time.
This hotel’s aspects I enjoyed most is the staff. All employees always help their customers proactively, such as carrying my luggage and answer my questions. A smile is often on their face, especially when they explained the services for me.

I had a wonderful trip in Hanoi.
I had many amazing authentic meals during my trip, I stayed in a wonderful hotel,. It was the best holiday so far. Next time I visit Hanoi, I'll definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled to Hanoi with my wife for somedays and we stayed here when we were there. I really loved how clean was all the place. The breakfast was a buffet with a big variety of food. All was very fresh and delicious. The decoration is incredible and you feel like home. I can not wait to come back to Hanoi because it was an amazing trip and this hotel was one of the reasons. Totally recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Inspire312707
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a solo female traveler and I feel very safe and comfy in this place. I spent a week at this hotel in my last holidays and I found it nice and very clean. The employees are kind and can speak English.
There is no noise around so you can sleep very well. The room is spacious and well lighted. There is a tv in the room, air conditioner, minibar, a closet and more. It was fully furnished!
I will stay in this hotel in the future again without a doubt.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely stay at Hotel des Arts the staff are all really friendly and helpful in answering our queries.

The location is absolutely perfect on the famous Hang Gai street great for coffees and silk. Rooms are clean and spacious

We were kindly given breakfast to take away as we had an early check out to the airport giving a great lasting impression.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoy visiting places with history. And I had always wanted to visit Vietnam one day and get to know some of its main cities, getting in touch with its people and culture. I was in Hanoi this summer and choosing Hotel Des Arts - The Noble was the best decision.

The service was really excellent and the attention was very careful. The location of the hotel in a central zone makes possible to move with ease through the zone of greater confluence of Hanoi. The rooms are really spacious and illuminated. The bathrooms and in general the cleaning of the room and the common spaces is of a hotel five stars.

I liked very much that the hotel offered me information about where to begin my cultural and commercial tour and where to hire some tours to make the most of my stay.

It's a place I highly recommend!