All reviews sky bar old quarter guest relations officer special thanks ms linh perfect english floor restaurant front office manager super kind spent three nights recommend this hotel sister hotel perfect service comfortable stay visit hanoi again breakfast spread welcome drink
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t even know where to begin. I’ve traveled and stayed at many different hotels around the world, but this hotel has been the absolute best. The service and attention to detail that you will get here is unparalleled and second to none!
From the moment we walked in the door it felt as if we were at home. Sophia, Linh, Iris and the rest of the staff went above and beyond. They knew our names and always addressed us by our first name! They made sure the room was in tip top shape and always clean.
As we ventured to and from the delicacy we contacted them on WhatsApp and they would always follow through with any questions we had.
The location of this hotel is perfect, walking distance to all major attractions and a few minutes from beer street!

I’m still in shock ar the work ethic and kindness of this staff. Please do yourself a favor and book this hotel, it will make your stay in Hanoi one of the most memorable.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Binh C, Tổng giám đốc at Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mourag24,

Thank you so very much for your generous comments following your recent stay at Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa. I am delighted to hear that you valued your stay with us so highly and that Sophia, Linh, Iris and the rest of the staff went above and beyond and made you felt like home. I do have a great team who are all very passionate about delivering only the very best service at all times to ensure all guests feel special and at home, so I am very pleased to hear they made your stay incredible memorable and enjoyable. Rest assured, I will pass your wonderful comments on to my entire team, who will all be thrilled to hear your kind words. Once again, thank you for leaving such wonderful review about your stay with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hanoi in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I spent three nights at Delicacy Central hotel & Spa. Delicacy was a very great place to stay in.
1) Before arrival, I sent e-mails related to details which I had booked, I could able to get a very quick reply in a few minutes.
2) Pick up service from airport to hotel was so good and comfortable that we could be at hotel with safety.
3) All the staffs (including ones who are at restaurants) were very kind , nice and attentive. I could feel they all were trying to take care of us anytime we encounter. Especially, I was surprised that many of staffs were a very good Korean Speaker!!!
4) Hotel Room was cozy and clean. Above all, I was so impressed at clean and white bed linen. That's why I was able to sleep a sound sleep.!
5) The location was Perfect! This hotel is convenient because it has good accessibility to major attractions.
6) I strongly recommend to make a reservation Breakfast included rooms. It was clean and delicious!
Our Stay was really satisfied and would return when we go to Hanoi again.
Thank you for all~~!

1  Thank Sueyoung11

Dear Sueyoung11,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your recent stay with us at Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa and it's our pleasure to know that you had an amazing experience with us. Your comments made us smile and I promise that we will always keep a sincere and genuine approach and attitude! The team does truly care for our guest and their experience here at Delicacy hotel and your feedback made them very proud. I am also over the moon to know that you found many aspects of the hotel as the hotel room, our restaurant and especially services provided by our staff very much to your satisfied! I will surely share your compliment to my entire team, who will be thrilled to head it. It was such a pleasure to have you here and we can only hope that your travels bring you back to Hanoi in the foreseeable future! We look forward to it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful, new and intimate hotel in the heart of the old quarter. Outstanding personalized service, spotlessly clean rooms, amazingly comfortable beds, great breakfasts in a breath-taking setting and a wonderful roof-top bar. Will definitely return!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear danielkJ4576KI,

Thank you very much for your lovely review about the recent stay with us at Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa. It fills me with great pleasure to read that you had a great stay here and enjoyed many aspects of our hotel especially service provided by our staffs. All my staff are very passionate about providing the very best and personalized service to our guests at all times, to ensure every guest feels special, so I am delighted to hear they made you feel this way. Once again, thank you very much for sharing these lovely comments and I will definitely share it to my entire team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my two young adult sons to Hanoi beginning of the year. After sorted through a handful of chosen hotels and hundred of review, I decided to book two night at the original Delicacy hotel and got upgraded to a large room at this 5 mos. old central hotel.

The hotel is just a step from the old quarter with coffee shops, great restaurants, and small boutique that make up the vibrant colorful and energetic of old town. The room that we were fortunately to stay in was spacious with light pour in from windows that cover from ceiling to floor. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was impressive. However, none of these would mean anything without the personal touch of the hotel staffs. What set this place so different than other 4/ 5 star hotels is the human touch as your name was greed when you come and leave the hotel. The feeling of being cherished from the entire staffs such wonderful and beautiful beings all of them that make our stay so special and Sophia, she is the heart and soul of this place, attentive, diligent and loving.

The hotel is highly recommended and after you have stayed here I guarantee that you will count the days until you come back to Hanoi so you can see them and hear them say "Xin Chao"

Dear NHIT10,

Thank you very much for spending your valuable time providing us the constructive feedback in regard of your stay here. We also want to say thanks you for your very kind words about our hotel. I am also delighted to know that you had a great stay with us at Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa and you found the service that team members provided very much to your satisfaction. It means so much to me and we appreciate your review greatly. Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa is rather a special place and we are privileged to receive lovely guest like you. We are humbled by your review and sincerely hope we continue to meet and exceed your expectations in the future

Warm regards,

Chu Van Binh

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My parents and I spent three nights at Delicacy. It's a new boutique hotel with a great rooftop bar and well located around the tourist area. What impressed us most is the management and service team. They were very attentive, warm and friendly. They took effort and extra mile to make the guests feel like home in a foreign country. I'd definitely recommend this nice hotel to other fellow travelers.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear ShanghaiDD,

Thank you so much for kind review of your stay at Delicacy Central Hotel & Spa, we are delighted to know that you found many aspects of our hotel as well as the service from the team very much to your satisfaction. I would like to specially thank you for your very kind words toward all the staff who work very hard to ensure every guest at the hotel have a wonderful stay providing a service which comes straight from the heart. Also thank you for mentioning our team, who made your stay become great and I will definitely share your compliment to them. We very much hope to welcome you back in the near future!