“Peking Duck !”

Crystal Jade Palace
Ranked #26 of 2,472 Restaurants in Hanoi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Crystal Jade Palace featuring authentic Cantonese cuisine with highly personalized service. The restaurant will amaze you with a main dining room of 70 seats and 6 discreetly accessible, luxuriously appointed private dining rooms in contemporary Asian design.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

A very nice Chinese cuisine JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi. Remember to orderr Peking duck for your first dish, it's a MUST as it's very nice ! Good environment and friendliness staff.

23  Thank WhKok

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had lunch at the restaurant with a variety of dishes. Dimsum there was so delicious that we decided to come back for the next time!!! One of the best experience in Hanoi!!!

21  Thank Vũ D
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food is very good, especially Chinese ones. Service is good. Staff is kind and nice. And the view to the small lake is beautifull.

20  Thank Trangkit
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stay in JW Marriott for couple of times and this time was the longest. I virtually dine here almost on a daily basis for dinner. Thomas, the manager was very approachable and friendly. He knows that I dine there often and does get sick of the menu. So he will always come out with new ideas. When I am sick, I will ask him to prepare something light for me and he gets it done without overcharging me. He emphasize on service, tell him anything that is not done right and he will get it fix. No question asked. In terms of food quality, I would say its definitely not comparable to what you can get back in HK or Singapore, but here in Hanoi with the lack of ingredients, I think they did well.

22  Thank maxng07
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at Crystal Jade Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear maxng07,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your dining experience at our Crystal Jade Palace restaurant here on Tripadvisor.
It gives me great pleasure to learn that you, as a valuable repeat customer feel that our service staff is providing you with personalized service.
The kitchen team continuously works to source all the right ingredients and we feel that we made much progress in the last few months.
I am looking forward to meet you personally on your next visit.

Kind regards!
Goeran Soelter
Director of Operations, JW Marriott Hanoi
goeran.soelter@marriott.com

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The food was fresh and delicious! The atmosphere relaxing and the customer service top-notch! Thao made the entire night memorable. Friendly and courteous, she took the time to explain everything on the menu and provided recommendations that will bring me back for more!

22  Thank Brian C
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at Crystal Jade Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Brian C,
Thank you for sharing your experience in the French Grill here on Tripadvisor.
I was pleased to learn that you had a great experience and that both food and service met your expectation and made you want to visit us again.
We are looking forward to welcome you back!

Kind regards!