Annam Foot & Body Massage
Review Highlights
Good Asian Massage for the price

Now if you have not had an asian massage, there are somethings you got to know! 1- Most of the time... read more

ProfAllison

from $114.00
from $52.00
from $33.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

The massage was really good. The staff were very friendly. The spa was clean. I am so satisfied with the service.

Reviewed May 2, 2016

Booked in for a foot and hand massage. When I arrived they were not ready for me and when shown where I would be massaged was not set up for the treatment I wanted. Both girls that massaged me were wonderful, however they were very hampered by the lack of appropriate space and proper equipment. No privacy in this spa, other clients and staff continually walked past me, was unable to totally relax. I would not recommend this spa.

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Wow this was perfect we did just a foot massage but it was the whole package. You only need to know that the tip is not included and they are counting on it.

Reviewed July 24, 2015

Now if you have not had an asian massage, there are somethings you got to know!
1- Most of the time there is no privacy. You are in a room with other people
2- You rarely get naked, So it is not to bad sharing a room with other people.
3-The massage people will talk. Sometimes a lot...sometimes not
4- There will be some stretching involved. Go with it...

I have found these 4 things common in Korean, Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese massages.
Now if you want to pay more you can go for a nice EXPENSIVE massage at a hotel and get the full western experience.
For $6, I am satisfied with my neck and shoulder massage. Was it the best massage ever? NO
Was it awkward receiving a comment card asking for tip in front of my massage person? YES
But it was $6.
Afterwards, I was relaxed and less sore. So, I vote...go ...relax...enjoy...but do not expect too much!!

3  Thank ProfAllison
Reviewed July 24, 2015

This place is awful. A five year old can paint nails better. Would never spend my money here again. Also, they beg you for tips after horrible service. Avoid at all costs.

1  Thank Rachel G
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Polite staff, relaxing environment, good quality for price. Recommended!
I've tried foot scrub and oil massage here and they're both relatively well done.

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

Wasn't bad, wasn't great. The staff spoke in Vietnamese to each other through the whole massage and another staff member came to join in the chat, not very relaxing. The air con caused me to freeze with goose bumps for the whole hour. Other than this, it was clean, and massage was okay, masseur responded to my feedback and was overall good.

Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Just the day before yesterday I had a terrible massage by a strange guy smelling very heavy cigarette. He was real terrible. 45 mins head and shoulders massage I asked. Only 20 mins I could bear that torture. And he asked tip as an obligatory but I refused to pay. I do not advice anyone.

Reviewed June 24, 2015 via mobile

Clean, professional and there's even free wifi. Prices are quite cheap and they offer an amazing service. Would recommend for any traveller.

Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

I had a hot stone 90min oil massage by the talented Duy. From beginning to end it was amazing. I have massages weekly so my recommendation shouldn't be taken lightly. I left the massage more relaxed then I thought possible.