“Imazing time for my Holiday!”

Vietnam Travel Image - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: About Vietnam Travel ImageLocated at center of South East Asia, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia has the most unique and beautiful scene – a must see in this area. Hardly could anyone refuse the strange and natural landscape view in here along with friendliness and hospitability of local people. We are proud to say that our area is the most attractions for whom want to discover new lands and experience
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 24, 2014

It's very happy for my travelling time in Vietnam with Vietnam Travel Image, Excellent and professional Tour Operator in Vietnam. I will travel with them again for my next trip Danang.

3  Thank Soun1986

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I and my family had an unforgettable trip to Vietnam last March. With the support of Vietnam Travel Image, we had a great time that we appreciate a lot. My initial plan is just visiting Mai Chau Valley because I read a lot of reviews on Tripadvisor about this interesting place and after researching this travel agency's website, I was totally persuaded by the peaceful landscapes and amazing tours here. I contact with their supporting team right then and was arranged a can't -be-better tour!! Not only Mai Chau Valley , they also offer a 2 day 1 night tour to Halong Bay on an elegant cruise with an unimaginable price. The feeling of coming up to the forest and then down to the beach was so wonderful, my children were very happy . we were very excited about biking tour in Mai Chau , my boy had a small bike for his own and my little girl had a seat on the back of my bike. It's really an amazing experience. And I had nothing to say about the trip on the cruise but WOW! The cruise was much more elegant and luxurious than we expected. We had a beautiful cabin with private balcony which helps us enjoy the beauty of the bay in the best way. We also take kayaking and it's an experience that you never can miss. I really want to express my appreciation to the support team of Vietnam Travel Image for the efforts they gave in building this wonderful package tour for my little family. if we have chance to come back to Vietnam , we absolutely work with Vietnam Travel Image.

4  Thank Kate Z
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My family of 9 adults and 3 kids visited Hanoi on 20/2/2014 --2/3/2014.This trip was planned by Vietnam Travel Image , consultants from few months back to the tour dates, really appreciated their patience and professional service. The Tour guides are very professional with good historical knowledge and The hotel selected and places for meal are uniques .We had a nice memorable trip , thank you Vietnam Travel Image, definitely will choose Vietnam Travel Image as my travel companion.

3  Thank Trung T
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Last summer my friend and I took a trip to the north of Vietnam which is well-known for plenty of mighty mountains as well as the characteristic culture of ethnic minorities. Via a colleague, I was recommended to Vietnam Travel Image – a travel agency in Vietnam. I decided to let them to build our detailed itinerary and they did not let me down. Our trip to Ba Be Lake was so wonderful. We were really surprised by unique landscapes, limestone karst formations soar from the verdant rice paddies of the surrounding farms of local ethnic minorities. The tour guide told us a touching story about Ba Be Lake’s legend. We are all sunked in the peaceful atmosphere, the fresh air, the attractive emerald water of the lake as well as surrounding rugged limestone mountains. It’s interesting to know that Ba Be is the only natural mountain lake in Vietnam and its beauty is really the invaluable gift of nature. Reaching the end of the lake, we took a slight trek to Dau Dang Waterfall. It’s not a big fall but very pretty. Having dinner and overnight in a stilt house of Tay minority people was an impressing experience, too. After exploring the hidden beauty of the north mountain region, the supporting team arranged Cat Ba island as our final destination and we all highly evaluated their idea. Cat Ba was a fascinating island which gathered both the beauty of mountain and sea. Everything exceeded our expectations, Vietnamese seafood was excellent, the hotel was beautiful, the beaches and the bay in Cat Ba were very wonderful. We also spent one night on a elegant cruise and took kayaks to discover Lan Ha Bay. It’s really an unforgettable trip and we are all grateful to Vietnam Travel Image’s team for the excellent service and support they gave to us. I definitely recommend them for other friends and relatives of mine.

3  Thank Rongdat
See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2014

For anyone who is planning to visit Viet Nam, I highly recommend you to the north of Viet Nam, especially the provinces where Vietnamese ethnic minorities are living. From my experience, the North of Viet Nam might be the best choice for the one wanna deeply discover Vietnamese culture.You will definitely be surprised by the marvelous beauty of terraced paddy fields, softly tortuous rivers or mighty mountains. It’s a fascinating picture that will never leave your mind. Only come to solitary regions like Sa Pa, Moc Chau, Mu Cang Chai or Ha Giang…; you can penetrate the real lives of people here. It’s the unique colourful cultures of ethnic minorities that has not been commercialized. It’s the real Viet Nam.
One special thing that I strongly recommend if you go to the North is ethnic minorities’ markets. Join to these markets and you will find everything in a normal life of local people here: characteristic clothes, the traditional food and drink, and the hospitality of the native people. You must be interested in some weird customs here like “finding wives” in Love Market or “horse market” in Bac Ha and so on.
Besides, our trip couldn’t be wonderful like that without the enthusiastic support of Vietnam Travel Image. Mr Khanh and his associates must be the kind-hearted guys who have large knowledge in travel career. They build this amazing tour for us and we have nothing to complain even the smallest problem. Once again, I really want to thanks them for good service they’ve given effort in.
Wish you a wonderful trip to the North of Vietnam!

3  Thank TuyetMai