“DH Travel Vietnam”

Ranked #294 of 908 Tours in Hanoi
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Da Nang City – Hai Van Pass – Lang Co Beach Full Day Tour is started around 8.00 am from the hotel, our guide will welcome you and firstly we take a visiting Cham Museum for having the whole knowledge of Cham people; Marble Mountain is known as five mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 11, 2014

It was my first experience in Vietnam and to tell the truth I had never heard of DH Travel before. I found the travel agency on the internet. I took the plunge together with seven other friends and booked the holiday through DH. Thank God I have no regrets. The service offered was fantastic. Their representative Ms Nancy Hoa got out of her way in order to make sure that we had the holiday of our lives. The tour was meticulously planned and we just had to relax and enjoy the trip. Looking forward to go back again and definitely use DH Travel.

8  Thank Michael V
"sapa"
"cars"
"asia"

Reviewed March 15, 2014

4 of us have just returned from a 2 week tour of Vietnam and Cambodia, organized for us , by Nancy, Sales Manager from DH Travel.Nancy was amazing.At very short notice, she organized our trip to include everything we wanted to see.Nothing was too much trouble.She even promptly organized a reentry visa into Vietnam after we discovered I had in error only organized single entry visas.Our guides were all first class as were the vehicles for our private tours. The vehicles were modern mini buses.The hotels were all good 3 star quality.The crowning glory of our trip was the PRICE.Accomodation, private guides, drivers tours,meals internal transfers etc were all included in the price which was less than 1/2 the price of other quotes.I have no hesitation in recommending Nancy and DH Travel to people wishing to book a Vietnam/Cambodian experience. I rate them 10/10. Thank you so much Nancy and DH Travel. You made our trip a breeze and a wonderful experience.The Hanoi Day trip was good especially the experience of a cyclo ride through the city.We also enjoyed the HO Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Lake and the old quarter,

3  Thank Beth V
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I organized 11 days tour to Vietnam & siem reap for 10 people (family and friends). after searching several tour company, I choose dh travel because of informative tours and quick response by nancy ( sales manager). she was very patient and very flexible in meeting my request. we even changed our arrival port to siem reap because it will be longer lay over at our stop over to Hanoi. nancy arranged our bonsai dinner cruise with a discount and pick up to our hotel. when our guide was delayed to pick us up in siem reap, the ceo of dh travel personally met us at the hotel and was very apologetic and even offered a complimentary dinner show as a compensation of our inconvenience at the airport. nancy called almost every other day, making sure our tour is okay. almost everynight I get an email from her for our next hotel or news of upgrading some of the hotels we stayed. almost all our tour guides are exceptionally talented, knowledgeable of all the temples and sites we visited. dung (I hope I got the correct name) our tour guide in siem reap is the best tour guide. he is very informative to all the temples we visited. he offered suggestions what to see or do. he accompanied us every night to the market in buying souvenirs. one day, we can't stand the heat, he suggested for us to go back to our hotel, rest and continue when the heat go down. our guide in Saigon is also knowledgeable, funny and we enjoyed so much his sense of humor. our guide in Hanoi is okay and also knowledgeable and very informative to all the major sites. not happy with our guide in hue and hoi an. he could hardly speak English, he don't smile and won't listen for suggestions or request. the previous tour guides assisted us during our lunch at the restaurant, but this particular guide don't even assist us to our table. my sister don't want to report the bad attitude of this tour guide, but it is for the best for the company to know the bad service of this guide.
overall, we have a memorable and enjoyable tours in siem reap and Vietnam. I highly recommend this company to my friends and family. book your tour to dh travel and 100 % that nancy will give you an excellent service.

5  Thank mommyrose2013
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a party of 8 travelling to the beautiful country of Vietnam. Was a daunting thought of trying to organise our holiday until we were recommended by a friend, who suggested we talk to Nancy Hoa from DH Travel. Well, what can I say, that daunting thought quickly melted away as Nancy took over the reins and arranged all our travel plans and accommodation according to our itinerary. Her attention to detail, quick email responses and genuine care were fantastic! From when we landed everything Nancy organised ran smoothly and on time - no waiting for transfers etc. The check up phone calls during the trip were unexpected however welcoming to know that Nancy cared that we were happy and everything was to our expectations. We were very impressed with the level of professionalism yet warmth received from DH Travel. We are more than happy to recommend using Nancy at DH Travel for your holiday in such a wonderful country like Vietnam!

4  Thank diq2014
See more reviews
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had the opportunity to visit Vietnam and Cambodia last year (the third time we have been to Vietnam) and after much research on prices decided to email Nancy at DH Travel and were delighted to be offered an itinerary to meet our needs with a price much lower than we could have matched. We travelled with family and friends for three weeks including a couple of days in Cambodia via a day trip on the Mekong. The lead up to the trip was made extremely smooth due to the numerous emails from Nancy, making sure we were satisfied with all arrangements and advising on, and making any changes we asked for. Hotels were great, meals amazing, and the guides were wonderful, allowing us to make changes to the itinerary along the way if we so wished. We were lucky enough to take a day tour to Long Tan with an extraordinary guide named 'Wombat' whose knowledge and fluent English was exceptional. We would definitely use Nancy for our next trip and would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone wanting an exciting and memorable trip in a remarkable country.

4  Thank diannehayes1956

Been to DH Travel? Share your experiences!