“For 9 years Flower Hotel has been my home when ever I come to Hanoi its friendly clean extremely good service.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flower Hotel

Flower Hotel
Ranked #187 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Thai Binh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

Flower Hotel has been and is like home for me in Hanoi - for 9 years whenever I come to Hanoi I stay at Flower Hotel, they have very good service - very clean - very friendly - I cant imagine to stay anywhere else. And they have very good cuisine. Regards Bente Petersen

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2011

Only complaint about this hotel was the rock hard bed. Asides from that, the staff were helpful, the rooms adequate, location good and the breakfast tasty and satisfying in the morning. It was our first experience of the little egg stations were a chef cooks your eggs to your liking in the morning - good fun!

• Stayed December 2010
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
MaiHuong61, Director of Sales at Flower Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2011
Dear SpeechE,

Thank you so much for using our hotel services during your trips to Vietnam. It is such a honor for us to have you stay with us. We will take your comments on our services to make them better and better in the coming time. From that, you will be satisfied and more comfortable when you return to our hotel.
Kowloon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

I have a great time for my vacation 5 days in Ha Noi with the same hotel Flower Garden Ly Truong To . My room location on 10th floor with window view as my request.
I feel so great from my first day at the Noi Bai airport there were pick up arrange on my request to the hotel. For your peace of mind I think you better arrange pick up by hotel
I have to said thank you to Mr Chung who help me to arrange my booking and pick up. And the staff at Flower Hotel Ly Truong To for their professional skil, they used to having friendly smile and helpful. Nice buffet breakfast and services.
This is my second time visit Ha Noi and definitely that I will come back sometime next year for my next vacation.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
goldcoast
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2010

We have just returned this week from Ha noi. We stayed at another hotel next door. We ate at the other hotel a few times and one night we decided to try next door, well after the service we got there and the tasty meal, served looking like it is presented in a five star hotel, we decided to go again, then sadly we had to go home. but this is a place to eat at. There are a few that can not speak english, but they try hard to get it right, there was one guy there only 19years old and he served us with the most polite ,mannerism, the hotel should be proud to have him, he spoke some english and he helped us with some questions and we helped him with some. The place was clean and even in the foyer we were greeted warmly and the place seemed very clean down there as well, they were more efficent then our hotel and had more flair. Yum Yum. Give it a try........ good on you guys, keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2010

I stayed in the Flower Hotel in Vietnam and great for the price. Realistically there are no views, unless your the 14th floor for breakfast, which is a stunning view. I was ina tour group so I found the location very pleasing. It is within walking distance to markets and the popular streets and there are always tuk tuks looming outside the door. There is only one very small elevator for the 15 story building, which makes it a bit of a pain with luggage and during peak travel times. I found the staff to be very friendly and the door men were always happy to see us. Very much enjoyed.
Favourite Part:- The buffet breakfast with the view.
Worst Part:- the obscure view

• Stayed December 2009
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. The room was very nice and clean. The staff were very friendly. Although it is outside the main attraction we were booked with a tour company with everything included so it didn't really matter to us where the hotel was located. The staff were also excellent with my children and helped look after our youngest son during dinner time.
One small problem is that people selling things were waiting for us every time we came back to the hotel and were pretty aggressive.
Other than that we had a great experience at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
moscow
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2009

the worst about this hotel is that it is far from the centre - 20 mins walk. Rooms are small, but clean. Breakfast is of good quality, but limited (the noodle soup is great). The breakfast room located on the 15th floor with a panoramic view.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family