“Bikes, Cows and Rice”

Vietnam Motorbike Tours
Ranked #22 of 622 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: VIETNAM MOTORBIKE TOURS With the first-class quality tours which have been highly appreciated by many motorcyclists, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Asia has dominated the motorcycle touring market in Vietnam through many years. With the specially tailored motorbike tours, we are proud to be the leading persons in the motorcycle tour with the amazing experiences delivered to customer. No matter what kinds of tours you are looking for, we can satisfy your demand with the variable collection of designed tours, from the northeast, northwest, Hanoi motorcycle tours or motorbike tours on Ho Chi Minh Trail. Let be a part of amazing riding experiences in Vietnam with our motorcycle team. All the amazing routes along Vietnam are waiting for you to explore and find out a real Vietnam in your eyes!
Reviewed March 26, 2015

March 21th 2015, went on the single day tour from Ha Noi with Alan. First off, scheduling was a breeze, as a traveler you are in and out of wifi but Alan was quick with the emails. He was on time in the AM and gave me a ride to the office. I got set up with gear and a sharp looking 125CC dirt bike. I knew how to ride so there was not a major tutorial but I would imagine he is very patient with new riders.

Started off in the streets of Ha Noi, and within 30-40 mins we where on calm country roads. After that we road through small towns, farms and some off road trails. Alan would stop for local food and Pagodia's if desired or would ride through for the more avid bikers.

After a fun day or riding, we got back to the office, and I was treated to a beer and some snacks. Alan offered to give me a ride back to Old Quarter on a crazy saturday night, which was great cause a taxi would have taken forever.

I highly recommend for beginners and seasoned riders. Note, you can customize what you want to do. Just be upfront with Alan off the bat.

1  Thank John G
"home stay"
in 15 reviews
"amazing adventure"

Reviewed March 23, 2015

Our group of six experienced an awesome 6 day 1040 km ride up to Ha Giang and back to Hanoi. This included two fatalistic nights at authentic Vietnamese home stays "Mot, hai ,ba Yoh!". Alan arranged our pre and post ride accommodation and a great trip on Ha Long Bay, which made it easy for us to finish off a great trip to Vietnam. Our guides Lee and Ang looked after us very well on the ride, they were great and ensured we were comfortable and safe every step of the way. Strongly recommend Vietnam Motorbike tours to everyone that wants an excellent adventure!

4  Thank David T
Reviewed March 20, 2015

Allan is a very good operator, he is true to his word and delivers what he promises to do, I used his company to arrange accommodation and tours while I was in Hanoi before the motorcycle tour, all the arrangements were excellent. Coming from New Zealand using Alan to arrange everything made things very easy, his charges are a lot cheaper than if I had booked myself from New Zealand, and he only required a 30% deposit and did not accept full payment until I was happy with everything.
The ride down the Ho Chi Minh Trail was excellent, lots to see, Quinn the guide was excellent, great food, good accommodation, and Allan's motorcycles are very good, the bikes are near new and well maintained.
I would recommend Alan at Vietnam Motorbike Tours to anyone who want a hassle free motorcycle tour of Vietnam.
Alan has my email address and I am happy for him to pass on to anyone from NZ that want any further information

Date of experience: January 2015
3  Thank Griffinco
Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

Allan was very quick to respond to my inital inquiry. He is a very confident rider and very well spoken and courtious. Also very knowledgable with history and informative with Vietnam cultural traditions. My husband and I did the day trip out of Hanoi, and this was the highlight of our trip in Hanoi! Highly recommend!!! Thank you for an amazing day, we will be back for a longer ride!

1  Thank Wiidwebb
See more reviews
Reviewed March 6, 2015

March 2nd 2015.
For my birthday (58th) I went motorbike riding on a Honda 125 and my wife chose to ride as a pillion passenger with our guide Alan as she had never ridden a motorbike before. It was a day trip from Hanoi out into the countryside, riding the back roads through rice fields and remote villages, through spectacular countryside. Our guide Alan was competent, well informed, extremely safety conscious. Real Vietnam, real freedom.

We started on the outskirts of the city, where I got to experiance riding in the manic Hanoi traffic, what fun!. Within 30 min of setting off we were riding on back roads and out into the country side. Alan took us into the paddy fields where we rode along narrow tracks separating the fields. Everyone we met was so courteous and welcoming, we got a great sense of how hard the people work and what rural life is like. We visited pagodas, eat in a traditional restaraunt and learned about the family traditions and life in Vietnam - it was amazing and defiantly worth doing.
Alan's company offers