“Great 1 day tour”

Vietnam Motorbike Tours
Ranked #22 of 622 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: VIETNAM MOTORBIKE TOURS With the first-class quality tours which have been highly appreciated by many motorcyclists, Vietnam Motorbike Tour Asia has dominated the motorcycle touring market in Vietnam through many years. With the specially tailored motorbike tours, we are proud to be the leading persons in the motorcycle tour with the amazing experiences delivered to customer. No matter what kinds of tours you are looking for, we can satisfy your demand with the variable collection of designed tours, from the northeast, northwest, Hanoi motorcycle tours or motorbike tours on Ho Chi Minh Trail. Let be a part of amazing riding experiences in Vietnam with our motorcycle team. All the amazing routes along Vietnam are waiting for you to explore and find out a real Vietnam in your eyes!
Reviewed January 19, 2015 via mobile

Myself and my wife went on a 1 day trip from Hanoi with Alan as we didn't have enough time to do more and my only regret was that we didn't go for longer.

Firstly Alan is a top bloke. Secondly the bikes are very well maintained. Thirdly I would go back for more if I had the time.

We both thoroughly enjoyed seeing a side of Vietnam we wouldn't have otherwise seen if we hadn't gone on the tour (even though we went to Sapa and Halong Bay).

1  Thank Ed R
"home stay"
in 15 reviews
"amazing adventure"

Reviewed January 13, 2015

A great way to see the beautiful Vietnam countryside. I did the 5 day tour of North Vietnam with 2 homestays and 2 hotel nights. Great scenery and experienced every type of road surface from tarmac to gravel to greasy mud, from motorways to winding mountain tracks. Great for beginners and experienced riders especially with our helpful guide Le in charge.

Date of experience: January 2015
3  Thank dougsc71
Reviewed December 28, 2014

My wife and I didn't have time to try out the 5/8/11 day tours that Alan had to offer (though from our interaction with him, it seems he literally could organise absolutely anything you wanted - and more!) so we stuck to the day trip visiting an ancient town and taking in the gorgeous scenery and experience en route.

Things which I felt made this one of our best trips ever:

1. Tour guides
Alan and his team really know their way around, from the best food and coffee stops to off-road riding routes suitable for any experience level. Alan himself took us for this tour and provided nuggets of information that made topics clear, concise and engaging. If you're a culture nut, they've got you covered. If you're big on thrills, riding the great outdoors of vietnam and soaking in parts of the country very few tourists really get to see, they've got you covered too.

2. The bikes
We rode on brand new motorcycles that looked fresh off the factory belt. Alan shared his philosophy with us and made us feel very assured that safety and reliability was of paramount importance to him and his company. At no point did we feel that the brakes/chain/suspension might give way, and the bikes took everything we threw at them when we had the chance to kick up some mud down the beaten track.

3. The food
He made sure we had exactly what it was we were craving for. We said awesome fried spring rolls, and sure enough that's what we got when lunch was served. He called the restaurant beforehand to make the request, and special attention to details like that (instead of just following a fixed menu like so many other tours) really made us feel like well-taken-of tourists. and oh the coffee...

4. The ride
We took the tour in December when the weather was a little chilly, dropping to a low of 11 degrees. The combination of cool, fresh air, the sun on your back, miles and miles of plantation fields ahead of you, the honking, the staring, the crunch of sand, mud, rock and grass under your wheel, winding trails that took you past villages, cemeteries, temples, narrow bridges, back alleys and the eclectic mix of aromas coming from coffee shops, street food, cow dung and the odd slash-and-burner all made for what was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience for the both of us. My wife particularly loved the rest stop which was off road, across a sprawling plain with just our bikes, our coffee & chocolates, the mountains and some playful cows nearby.

Alan has made the start of our trip so, so difficult to beat that I'm sure I'll be utterly bored when i'm lying in my cabin on a cruise in Halong Bay tomorrow. We will most definitely be back again for the mountain tour next time!

Date of experience: December 2014
4  Thank shagtomnow
Reviewed November 29, 2014

We booked the motortour for 4 days to the north of Vietnam. First there was the pick up al the hotel by our guide Le. Then we left with the bags on the (new)motorcycles. After a few minuts driving we were in the countryside. The view is beautiful. Later on when we drove more and more to the north, we stopped at local villages for a lunch or dinner. Everything was taken care off. Also the whole tour we have learnt a lot about the culture and habits from Le our guide. We could stop anytime to make pictures or just to drink anytime we want. The sleeping was really good in hotel or homestay. Everything was pre booked by organisation, so we didn't have to worry about it. We would highly recomment booking a motortour with this company. Everything was perfect. The organisation was perfect, the tour was perfect, the food and so on. In the future we want to book again by Alan Chien and his guide Le who was great. We want to thank Alan and Le for giving us a unforgettable time in the north of vietnam.

Date of experience: November 2014