Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Trip !!!

What an amazing 10 days !!! From last time I posted we got to ride through the highest... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Bridget V
via mobile
Bike Tour-Vietnam Motorbike Tour

I had a blast from day 1 to day 5... great 5 days touring north of Hanoi on probably the best... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
stinkies2
Perth, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $98.00
from $279.00
from $33.00
from $34.00
More Info
All reviews off road motorbike tour longer trip day trip dirt bike skill level riding skills back roads experienced riders city traffic rice fields great ride mai chau these guys home stay amazing adventure once in a lifetime
Reviewed November 29, 2014

We booked the motortour for 4 days to the north of Vietnam. First there was the pick up al the hotel by our guide Le. Then we left with the bags on the (new)motorcycles. After a few minuts driving we were in the countryside. The view is beautiful. Later on when we drove more and more to the north, we stopped at local villages for a lunch or dinner. Everything was taken care off. Also the whole tour we have learnt a lot about the culture and habits from Le our guide. We could stop anytime to make pictures or just to drink anytime we want. The sleeping was really good in hotel or homestay. Everything was pre booked by organisation, so we didn't have to worry about it. We would highly recomment booking a motortour with this company. Everything was perfect. The organisation was perfect, the tour was perfect, the food and so on. In the future we want to book again by Alan Chien and his guide Le who was great. We want to thank Alan and Le for giving us a unforgettable time in the north of vietnam.

Date of experience: November 2014
4  Thank Jacinta V
Reviewed November 21, 2014

I did a 7 day tour, seeing the north east and north west part of Vietnam with amazing people and our amazing guide, Le. It was by far the best part of my holidays. Even if I was travelling alone, I felt like with my family the whole time. We have explored parts of the country with almost no tourists, and an amazing sightseeing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

5  Thank ca l
Reviewed November 20, 2014

Vietnam is probably the best country to motobike in the world. And Alan and his team are the best guys to organize it for you. The bikes are brand new. ( no mechanical issues what so ever), Great english and all round good guys. I did a solo tour of the north west with Le who knows Vietnam back to front. I never would have seen some of the places without him as a guide. Really funny nice guy to. Helped me a lot and taught me a lot about Vietnam. I would definitely go with these guys again. Thanks again guys.

Date of experience: November 2014
5  Thank smidy87
Reviewed October 23, 2014

With having no idea what to really expect I was absolutely blown away with the tour. Bikes were new, house stays were great and the food was incredible. Everyday there was something new around every corner that would make you say WOW! in amazement.
Alan and his team have really got this tour down pat. From pick up from the motel all the way back again, everything has been thought of.
Thanks again and I'll be back very soon for sure!

6  Thank Wbfarley92
Reviewed October 22, 2014

this trip was easily the best I've been on in a long time, Alan and his team were great, they catered for our every need, the bikes were brand new and always serviced. The tour guides speak and understand English well, and the tour it self was amazing, the scenery was beautiful, all the house stays with the families was amazing and they were all very friendly, but I also owe it to my guide hoan vulinh, he was a great guide with excellent knowledge to gain the most out of the tour, thanks to the boys from Alan tours, and I shall be back soon for another trip :-)

4  Thank Dean I