Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The best way to see Vietnam! 4 day adventure to Sa Pa

I want to start off by saying I’m fairly adventurous - I always look for ways to go off the beaten... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
borisa866
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile
AMAZING!

My husband and I started our honeymoon with a 4 day trip.. I can’t describe in words how good it... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
498mil
Southampton
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $28.00
from $33.00
from $22.00
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews off road motorbike tour longer trip dirt bike day trip skill level riding skills back roads experienced riders rice fields city traffic ho chi minh trail great ride mai chau these guys home stay amazing adventure
Reviewed September 23, 2014

We choose a 4 days Babe lake tour... The route was amazing! The bikes are ok (CRF125) and the guide (Quynh) was very nice! He take care about us all the time, and he drive like angels!
The homestays are awesome! And the food are home made! Simply the best!
Alan, the owner, help us in everything, and he booked for us the best excursions when we have finish the tour.
So, if you want to discover a Really Vietnam, do it with them!

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Amazing experience, especially the organised home stays! Such beautiful people, food and sights! Would definitely come back, and recommend Mr Allans company. Great communication, we were happy with all aspects of the tour.

Only thing I advise is that you bring the suitable clothing with you as we were told we could get FOX gear in Hanoi but we struggled to find anything suitable for on motorbikes. And bring your own first aid kit as the guide didn't have a very good one, and chemists aren't always available!

Date of experience: March 2014
3  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Fantastic experience, especially the home stays! Amazing people, food, scenery, and such great guides!

Date of experience: March 2014
2  Thank Gonadman
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I reached out to several tour organizations for a short notice trip to teh mountains in N. Vietnam. Alan was the most responsive and timely of all the companies. This attention to detail continued after they had the reservation. They even arranged a bit of a customer tour for me as I was interested in many more km/day than normal as I had only as short time and particular goals of what I wanted to see. They did great, the bikes were great, and a great experience all around. I would use them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Got the info from Tripadvisor and called Mr. Allan for a half day afternoon bike tour on the country side.
The bikes XR125's very well maintained and reliable, full face helmets as well as Fox riding gloves provided.
The tour guide (Mr. Cheng) speaks very good english and made our experience totally enjoyable, not rushing us at all, briefing us about all the sightseeing places and surroundings and specially looking after us all the time.!
Refreshments were provided and included with the tour.
All and all a great experience.
Totally recommended.