Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$79
Booking.com$79
eDreams$79
1,080 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

1. While traveling in Hanoi, my mother got food poisoning. So she complained of stomach pain.
Asked for help from the hotel, they tried hard to help.
I visited the room and kept checking if it was ok.
She also brought me fruit and tea for her complete recovery

2.I went shopping in Hanoi and requested a delivery service.
However, delivery was delayed more than four days later than expected. We were worried that we would not receive the goods until we left Hanoi.
I showed them the documents to certify delivery, and they contacted the mall.
As a result, we were able to receive goods until we left the country.

3. There was my father's birthday on the itinerary.
They prepared a small cake and a beer to celebrate Dad's birthday. I was really impressed.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Trip58904503944
AliceL3792, 고객 담당 매니저 at Somerset Grand Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Trip58904503944

Thank you for taking busy time to share your wonderful experience in Somerset Grand Hanoi with Trip Advisor user all.

We are very pleased to appreciate your 3 compliments to all with full of pride and royalty.

It has lucky to you have a light food poison and soon get well.
We wish we haven't gotten any opportunity to offer you our 'Hanoi hospital list for foreigner' during guest stay.
And happy congratulation your father's birthday again.

However, we are trying to do our best to offer high quality & heart-wear service such as a home away home for you and your family.
It is a privilege to be of service to you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

pool, facility are good
pool (1.2m - 1.8m )
great english service
near the hoankiem lake
near the old town
security is good
jaspas restaurant has a good meal for western
if you longer. you can leave the message via note, maid will fix or change it

2  Thank Road806678
AliceL3792, 고객 담당 매니저 at Somerset Grand Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Dear Road806678,

Welcome, Somerset Grand Hanoi!
Thank you for taking a precious time to stay with us and investing time to share the fabulous review with all Trip Advisor!
I'm very happy to see your memorable trip in Hanoi and appreciate your compliments our facilities with service.
Please allow me to treat you and your family, friends with the best service every time when you come to Hanoi again.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 17, 2019

We had a terrific experience at Somerset Grand Hanoi. The staff made it for us - very friendly and helpful with recommendations about restaurants & tips on places to go. Pool area was great for the kids too - huge! Loved the table tennis and billiards table too.

2  Thank Michael M

Dear Michael M,

The warmest greeting at Somerset Grand Hanoi!
I appreciate getting your wonderful feedback of satisfaction about our helpful staff.
Please let me plan your next trip to Hanoi again in the soonest future for you.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Of all the accommodation I stayed in Hanoi, it was the best in every way.
The condition of the room was so good and beautiful city view and transportation was very convenient.
The best thing was that all the staff were so kind.
The mart located on the first floor was also very convenient to use
I highly recommend Somerset to all who visit Hanoi.

2  Thank rgbcmyk0

Dear rgbcmyk0

The warm greeting at Somerset Grand Hanoi for your stay!
Thank you for taking your precious time to share the experience on Trip Advisor user all.
We are very pleased to hear that you are having a fabulous memory in our property through the full equipped facilities and heartwarming staff.
Your praise makes us to dedicate work and have more confidence in our own.
Again, thanks very much, you stay at Somerset Grand Hanoi.
Please let me know the next chance to be of service to you in the future in Hanoi again.

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Room condition and price is very good.
My family have liked your room and service, too.
If I visit Hanoi again, I maybe reserve your hotel.
Additionally, your house keeper is very kindly and your room service is very delicious.

2  Thank mrzero00

Dear mrzero00,

We appreciate you spent a time sharing your great stay experience at Somerset Grand Hanoi on your recent visit and the outstanding service especially from Jaspas restuarant on room service, all made your stay in Hanoi such a memorable one.

Thank you so much for your recognition and look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hanoi