Artisan Lakeview Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshoan kiem lakebuon dua le caferooms are nicely furnishedold quarterhalong bayhang hanh streetlake viewquiet streetbuffet breakfastsister hotelexcellent locationvietnamese dishesthe room was nicefantastic servicehotel is locatedhotel staffjenny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had a great time at Silver Moon Lakeview. It was a wonderful experience. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing, and we really enjoyed the Lakeview breakfast. There was one night that some guests checked in and were causing some problems and the owner told them they had to leave because they were smoking in the hotel and being really loud. It was wonderful that they fought to make sure that their customers had a great experience. The location of this hotel was very amazing as well. You are in the heart of Hanoi in the midst of all the shopping and there is great food nearby. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ha n, Manager at Artisan Lakeview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Mr. Ryan,
I’m Ngan, on behalf of our management team, thank you so much for your kind words regarding our service, staff performance, the central location and especially the Lakeview breakfast on top floor. It is such a delight to read our guests' satisfaction and it is our utmost reward.
It’s our pleasure to make our guest’s comfortable during their stay in Silver Moon Lakeview hotel. We do hope that we would have the second chance to serve you breakfast with amazing lakeview hall.
With all best wishes for you.
Management team – Ngan Ms.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel has a great location right across street from hoan kiem lake and walking distance or short tuk tuk ride to all attractions. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was small but very clean. Included breakfast as well. When our flight out of Hanoi was canceled we went back to this hotel to book a room for the night and they were all booked out but took care of finding us a room at another hotel and even got us a discount on the room.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank shernandez H
ha n, General Manager at Artisan Lakeview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Mr and Mrs. Shernandez H

I am Ms Ngan on behalf of the management team would like to thank you for your stay with us in early October.
We are pleased to hear that you have entirely enjoyed your trip to Vietnam especially in Hanoi and our hotel.
From your comments, we have noted to ensure that for your next time to stay with us, there will be a bigger room to reserve for you and your wife. And also wish that with the 2nd visit you will always be at our hotel not any where else in the street.
We all wish you a good time and look forward to your coming back.
Management Team - Ngan

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The place was clean, view of lake was beautiful, breakfast was decent, free wifi worked well, the service was good and the location excellent. On the negative side is the noise. While it comes from the outside its bearable but works done in the hotel until midnight next to your room without prior notification that's a different thing. I must admit that upon request they stopped until 06:00 am. So before you go make certain not to take the 7th floor room (It has 1 room adjacent to the lounge) where most of the noise happens at unusual hours.

Room Tip: Take lakeview room on the 6th floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gmr-ta

Dear Mr. Gento

On behalf of the management team, I am Ngan would like to sincerely thank you for your stay in Sept 2012.
We deeply thank you for your review written on this famous site. Through this, we really appreciate your positive comments on our room comfort, our view and our wifi speed, our location as well as quality of service.
We felt very sorry that by the time you stayed with us, there was outside road maintenance for over 2 weeks. Just few days after you left, the whole street is really clean and beautifully convenience now.
So we do hope to welcome you back and stay on our 6th floor room as you loved.

Wish you all the best.
Ngan - Management Team

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I traveled extensively in Vietnam starting June 14 through July 17, 2012, North, Central, and South and stayed at many hotels in 32 days. This one I enjoyed the most because of the wonderful personal service, hospitality, breakfast, genuine Vietnamese hospitality, To put it in a nut shell, they are just simply a bunch of wonderful people. During my stay on three occasions I returned to Hanoi and stayed at this hotel, the service was consistent and great.
I am not a person who is impressed by luxury, extensive space or fancy stuff, so this was just great for me because the place was clean, good location, good price, and wonderful people.
Forgot to mention, WIFI including a laptop computer available in my room, I only used the WIFI as I used my IPad. I have to admit i miss the breakfast on the top floor overlooking the lake.
Enjoy your stay
Aram

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Dear Mr. Aram,
Thank you for reviewing Silver Moon Lakeview Hotel and for taking the time to express your experience with our hotel. Your compliment on staff performance is an encouragement for our teams to keep up their good work. We are so pleased to read that you had time to enjoy your stay the most among the hotels that you’ve tried during your visit Vietnam. And also, we appreciate very much your special mention of our service and central location as well as the Wifi for each floor in the hotel.

Thank you again and hopefully you will return to us in the very near future for another enjoyable stay.
Sincerely yours,
Ngan – Management Team

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I stayed there in May 2012, will definately stay there next time I am in Hanoi. The staff were friendly, a varied, delightful and well presented breakfast, even the location 5 min walk to Sword lake and the shopping.The lovely Mrs Hue organised a trip to SAPA for us and I couldnt have planned it better, the train and the hotel.many Thanks. cam 'on. Michael + Thanh

Room Tip: all good. I had a room over looking the lake
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple