“Huge selection”

Dining options: Reservations
England, United Kingdom
“Huge selection”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were taken here by some Vietnamese people I used to teach in England and it was full of Vietnamese families, which has to be a recommendation for it. There has to be something here everyone would like.

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Bangkok, Thailand
“a 700 dishes buffet!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I don't particularly like buffet as the seeem to be too many things and none too fantastic but I found this experience in a vietnamese buffer very enjoyable. Our private guide really wanted us to try this restaurant and we found that she is right although it was certainly very busy and the vietnamese kids seem to be spoiled, ganging up and created such a racket and the parents just sat and enjoyed the food. Thanks to the waiters who finally managed to get them to sit down instead of running wild in the restaurant. Service is excellent in spite if the place being crowded-the Vietnamese seemed to be very service-minded.The special part of this buffet is the Vietnamese food.One get to taste a bit of all the tasty and authentic Vietnamese dishes- from different kinds of escargots,spring rolls and what not.This experience is not possible in a regular restaurant where one just get confused as to what each dish means

Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Ambience, Exciting food”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

If you like Vietnamese food, this place will give the chance to sample a bewildering variety.
Set next to the Hanoi opera House in downtown Hanoi, just across from the Sofitel Metropole hotel, this restaurant has lovely ambience, incredibly attentive staff and food to tempt anyone.
This was the first time I had the waiting-staff help me with my dish while I was selecting food from the buffet counter! The staff indeed rose to all occasions.
We sat close to a party who were having a birthday celebration and all the waiting-staff not only sang the birthday song but formed a "guard of honour" for the lucky guy.
Needless to say, we enjoyed ourselves a lot. Can't wait to go back there the next time I am in Hanoi.

• Visited May 2014
Australia
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This restaurant opened only a couple of months ago. New branch of Sen restaurants. I wanted good buffet and found out we can walk there so we went. Obviously they were not expecting tourists. Mainly locals. A little bit outside of tourist area. Dinner started 6 pm and by 6:30 restaurant was full. We went there today, Monday . We didn't have reservation but we were there at 5:50 pm so we got table. Variety of seafood, sushi sashimi section, oysters, prawns, Asian sweets. We had to pay for drinks but overall only cost about $20. The only downside is that nobody speaks good English, nobody explained what was included. I saw crabs on other tables so asked some waiters but nobody could explain. They just kept on saying buffet, buffet. I found at the end I could order crab so I did ordered , not knowing whether extra charge or not. Got the bill and found out there was no extra charge so I could have eaten more crabs!! But overall very happy with food and service.

• Visited February 2014