“The Best Hotel in the Heart of the old quarter”
Review of Hang My Hotel

Hang My Hotel
Ranked #174 of 588 Hotels in Hanoi
Singapore, Singapore
“The Best Hotel in the Heart of the old quarter”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We arrived late and were met by Thang. He was so welcoming and extremely polite. We also met Moon and Trang who were both just as delightful. Everything was perfect! The hotel is located near the lake and the staff are very kindly and help us to book Ha Long Cruise, Ha Noi City tour full day trip.Excellent services..

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Nickysanlay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Everything was great and friendly staff. And there was always someone there that can translate. Near good restaurant , beach and close to everything for shopping. All the rooms has a great view of the city or the streets.

Room Tip: I would not change anything. Keep up the great work.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Chi D
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed here in February with 5 friends. We stumbled on the hotel when heading to a budget hostel 2 mins down the road. The staff instantly attracted us to this place and were able to offer us both quality (something the budget hostel was significantly lacking) and a good price. The staff immediately went out of their way to help us - showing us to the room, identifying and arranging a dentist appointment for me (I'd had terrible toothache!), suggesting the best places to eat (and shop!) Tran aka Middle, the new manager, is a lovely guy and we were really keen for him to join us for dinner and drinks - he even tried to help us track down a place that showed the Ice Hockey (My friends were all Canadian!). He was proactive in contacting people on our behalf including the Tour Operator for Halong Bay tour, taxis and bus companies for onward travel to Laos.
As for the hotel itself, the rooms were a good size, great value for money and very comfortable. The location was great, close to the lake, markets, nightlife, shopping. While them miserable weather was a bit of a dampener on the trip, it was nice a comfortable place to go to at the end of the day. This hotel is good for everyone. Enjoy!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dereham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We walked in here without booking and they offered us a better room for the price they advertising on booking.com. The whole hotel is very clean and rooms are big and air-con works great. The showers are amazing and beds were comfy. Breakfast was good and staff really friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Antb94
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have been staying at Hang My for my family trips from 10 May - 13 May. Although it is not a 5 star hotel, the services provided and the cleanliness is of top rated, which is even better than those other 5 star hotel. The staff there are very friendly and helpful. No demand being rejected so far, even i asked for a good place for "France bread" and the people there offered to buy on my behalf by riding their motorbike to somewhere quite far. Very impressed!

Definitely will be staying in this hotel when i return to Hanoi next time!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank ShaneLai
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is the owner, they are really taking care their guess they will do as best as they can provide. During my last visit they invited us for a dinner on the last day our stay, treat us like their family. All the staff are very friendly, informative and willing to help you 24/7, the service is 5 star to me. The location of this hotel is strategic. I recalled that one of the staff name Mr. Savi, he is very friendly informative and kind and not forget Mr. Trung, he also very helpfull and kind person. I really like this hotel and will recommended this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Danstun
Miri, Malaysia
Reviewed March 28, 2014

1 of the best place I stay the place are strategic,near to all shop easy to go out for window shopping the room is nice n clean the staff r very friendly unlike any hotel I been... if u stay in hang my hotel they have free breakfast n I want to say that the noodle soup (pho bo) is the best ever.... u must try it... all I want to say is if we go vacation we must feel comfortable n in hang my hotel n because of nice n friendly staff u feel like home..... n its amazing becouse I been a lot hotel never feel like when I was in hang my hotel.... I want to stay at hang my hotel if I go hanoi again...

• Stayed March 2014