“Good hotel to your staying.”

Hangmy Boutique Hotel
Ranked #202 of 598 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed here on February for my business trip in Hanoi. This is 3 star hotel but have good serve. Good condition with nice view, friendly and helpful staff. I love this and will come back when coming back Hanoi on May.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank TINA N
There are newer reviews for Hangmy Boutique Hotel

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Our Vietnamese friends recommed this hotel to us. We traveled by family. There are many hotel nearby but Hang My Hotel is a new one and the price is very good. We got discount 50% from the hotel manager. The staff is very friendly, the room is so nice decorated and clean.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jong L
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is the first time I stay at this hotel. The service is good. The staff is friendly also. The staff are friendly, helpful and kind. I enjoyed it staying there and I like this hotel. I will recommended this hotel to you.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Discover the 3 star hotel in the center of Ha Noi but not noisy when staying there, everything is so convenient like 4 star hotel, location can't be beat, very well situated, just step out and I could enjoy anything. It was the first time in Ha noi so I didn't know most of things, not only the manager and staff are phenomenally friendly and willing but can speak good English so they could help me a lot as choosing good restaurants and recommend which food I should try in Ha Noi, where I should travel in the city or how much I pay cab and so on ......... After hanging out all day, I felt relaxing and comfortable in the hotel, the room's adequate. I had a good vacation when staying in the exceptional family-run hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hntran
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. They are friendly, informative and willing to help you 24/7, the service is 5 star to me. I recalled that one of the staff name Mr. Savi, he is very friendly informative and kind. I really like this hotel and will recommended this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Danstun
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have travel a lot in asia, and it's the first time I was in a so friendly hotel where the manager and even the staff was always ready to help and to advice customers. Hang my hotel is well situated near shopping and restaurant streets in a non noisy street; all the rooms are well decorate and the most important thing : all is super clean (floor, lift, bath room and wall) . the staff speak a bit french and for me its was a nice surprise (cause I'm french). For me it's an exellent choice

Room Tip: All rooms are good , some are with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank guy noel r
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I first discovered the Hang My when they helped me book a taxi to get my sister the airport on Tet. Even though I was staying somewhere else at the time, they generously helped us arrange transportation. When I returned to Hanoi, I knew that this was where I wanted to stay. It was an excellent choice. I can not say enough nice things about this hotel. The rooms were clean and pleasant, the location was good, and the staff were amazing. They were very friendly and attentive and happy to give suggestions on things to do and ways to get around town. They spoke very good English, and were excited for the opportunity to practice it with a foreign visitor. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank R O
Travelers also viewed these Hanoi hotels
My Moon Hotel Hanoi
Green Diamond Hotel
Green Diamond Hotel
#158 of 598 in Hanoi
Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel

Been to Hangmy Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hangmy Boutique Hotel

Address: 41 Hang Quat Street | Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi 1000, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Hanoi
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #202 of 598 Hotels in Hanoi
Price Range: $20 - $58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hangmy Boutique Hotel 3*
Located right in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter. HangMy Boutique Hotel – the brand new modern 3 star hotel in The Hanoi Old Quarter center, with a few steps to Hoan Kiem Lake and closed to the night market, the Hang My Boutique Hotel is truly an ideal place for your most comfortable and memorable holiday in Hanoi . Surrounding with many hotels, souvenir shops, restaurants, banks... ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hangmy Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.