Little Hanoi Hostel
$96
$258
$216
  • Pool
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
$76
Travelocity
$57
$50
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong baydorm roomold quarterfree coffee and teaair conbooking toursnight buscat baairport pickupa great staystayed here for nightsrooms are cleankimtripslakebackpackersmap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stayed a few nights here and really enjoyed it! The room was very clean, spacious and well furnished. The included breakfast was pretty good and there is free coffee, tea and fruit during the day.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived at 5 am and we were welcomed with a smile and told we could check in now without extra charge.

I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank jj8687
Reviewed June 10, 2012

great staff and good breakfast eggs bacon toast etc. very helpful staff esp TONY he matched all prices and was very informative. Book Christina deluxe cruise 2 days 1 night. Get the private room in the hotel it worth the extra $4 as the bathroom is nicer and you get towels and fridge and tv. Very nice hotel good location could be closer to the lake and touristy places.

Room Tip: Get a private
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sara-Jane C
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

i stayed 2 nights at march 2012 at little hanoi 1 at 48 hang ga. They gave us a free airport pick up and once we get there, they welcoming us very well and ready with our rooms. My room at third floor for 3 person and its big enough for three of us and cheap too. The bathroom bit small but its ok since its complete with towel and amenities. The location closed to the old quarter, hoam kiem lake and night market. Its good to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank dhe_mulyani
Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is the best hostel I ever came in my life. At the moment I entered the building, the staff greating me with some fruits and coffee. The room are clean, the bed are comfortable, the staff are very kind and the food is good. The staff helped us to book some tours and gave us the number of no scam taxi compagny. When I got injured, they helped me to find a good clinic, arranged a taxi for me and carried my lugage in my room that was located on the fourth floor. If you are looking for a place to sleep in Hanoi, Little Hanoi is the place to be !

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alexandra R
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I was misled by the other review for their Hanoi Hostel 2, thinking that 1 would be the same. Arrived there, I was welcomed by a drink then like the last two reviews, a Vietnamese man by the desk who was pitching me ideas of what to do. Not that I do not like it but he was "selling" it too much, I'm not sure if his name is Tony, but hes a skinny guy, not too tanned. He quoted me expensive tours, prices I would easily find outside. I read someone saying its 25USD for a day halong bay tour but I was charged 35USD (went for it as it was too late to back out). Not only that, he quoted me an expensive Sapa 2D3N for 132USD or so. After negotiating, he offered only a pathetic 2USD discount on 167USD??? What's worst is he couldnt get me the return ticket on 4 beds cabin on overnight train, and have to downgrade, yet the price remained the same?? Fortunately, I have friends who recently been on the trip and told me of the market rate. I found a better hostel with tours more than 25% cheaper and moved, because this place DOES NOT have genuine tour services. I have to say otherwise they are quite okay, they put me in a triple book with 2 others as the dorm was full. I would prefer the dorm though. The toilet is not the best, easily "flooded" but the toilets in Vietnam are generally poor to be honest. You can stay here but think twice about buying tour from the guy.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo